For Every Woman Part 23

Today's Topic: 'I got the Juice!'

In our times of struggles and during our sacrifices, we feel like our energy has been drained out profusely.

The challenges we face to get a certain job, to get a promotion etc. will come with many disappointments. We experience disappointments and bake mistakes back to back, or sometimes not so frequent but it still has a major affect on us and the way we see ourselves.

We may start to feel like our peers or colleagues, resent us because of the mistakes we make and how it gradually affects them too, depending on the situation. It's almost as if you feel like everyone is judging you based on your mistakes.

Truth is, I've never experienced a time in my life where I haven't embarrassed myself to the highest degree. Not to mention how badly I messed up at an internship I had in community college (another story for another day). The point is, we have our expectations, but things do not always happen in that same pattern. When we have our embarrassing moments, we must not let that determine how we feel about ourselves and our talents. Forget what anybody has to say or think about you, based on the slip ups you've made. You are a human being, we adapt to our surroundings, life is our teacher. We learn what we live, and if you make a honest mistake, it's always forgivable. As long as you forgive yourself for it, and brush yourself off that's all that matters.

God allows to make mistakes, so that we can push ourselves to be our best selves. To fulfil the purpose and plan he has for us. When we make mistakes, it's okay to feel sad and it's okay to be disappointed, but the key to this, is not to dwell on how we are feeling. We should use how we feel to motivate us to move past it. The pain from disappointments should be enough to push out of that stage,and force us to go higher. 

Encourage yourself, push yourself to give more, change the way you approached it the first time and add more to it. Seek guidance and advice from someone else that you can trust and has your best interest at heart.

In these times we need fuel, we need to recharge. Last month, I went out to play laser combat with my sister and a friend. And during the game, there was a area where we can recharge our guns, so that we can go back out and fight.

In our lives, we have to find that special area, a place that brings us peace and purpose, to give us the juice we need to keep fighting!

What ever it is, whether it's your family house or simply just a hobby that makes you happy. Somewhere that got you to fall in love with the dream you are pursuing in the first place. Head back there and get some juice! Reload your gun and head back out there!

Keep fighting until you have won the victory. Your eyes is already on the prize, it's yours, fight for it!

Do not fight against yourself, fight against the obstacles in your way. God gave you the opportunity, do not let the devil steal it from you. Go get that blessing!

You've got the juice! That's all you need

You've got the juice! That's all you need. Your juice is not only strength, it's your creativity, it's your amazing personality, it's your charm, it's what makes you unique!

So ladies! Find that place to recharge and get that Juice! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Hope this one helped you out. Don't forget to share, vote and comment. Remember to comment any questions on the Q&A chapter or just dm me! Have a great weekend loves!

And don't forget to dm me your birth date and topic that you want me to dedicate to you on your special day!