For Every Woman Part 24

Today's Topic: "Power of Precision"

Hey you all. I'm just sharing a little something something with you I picked up from a sermon I watched today.

So in the sermon, Steven Furtick talked about aiming towards our goals and taking our victory that had already been won.

It's clear that you know that God has already won the victory and we are entitled to it seeing that we are his children and he loves us so much.

So he gave tips on how to get towards our goal, how to take what is rightfully ours. I know this year, we are looking for a better one, for things to FINALLY fall into place and come together.

The first step is to VIEW YOUR VICTORY or ENVISION it.

Imagine how happy you would be when you finish college, get that new job or any other goal you have in mind. See your self making your accomplishments, let it make you hungry enough to push yourself towards it.

The second step is FOCUS YOUR FIGHT.

In this sermon, he used fighting with arrows as an example. In this step, he stated that we must focus our fight. Find the focal point that we must target to shoot the arrow at. Find out exactly where the jackpot (your goal) is and keep your eyes set on it. Block out every distraction, fight against and squash out any challenge that comes in your way. Stay FOCUSED! Never loose hope, never loose faith. Your victory is right there waiting on you to claim it.

Third step STRIKE AND DO NOT STOP.
After you have focused on the fight, the right direction to fight, you strike the arrow and never stop until God says it's time to stop. Often times we start and we stop because we think we are not good enough. We think we are not ready and fully equipped, we think we do not deserve this and don't have what it takes. But that victory belongs to you, don't let not a soul tell you other wise. Keep striking until it's yours, don't stop. With every strike you keep envisioning your victory, with every strike you you stay focused on the victory!

Fourth is DETERMINE THE DECISION.

At this point, you need to prepare yourself for challenges that come in between. There will be things that will make you question if this is what you want, of it is worth fighting for. Do not get side tracked by someone else's success, by someone else's harsh words. You started the journey determined to get your blessing, determined to reach that goal. You have been waiting for your years for this, don't let a few itty bitty situations stop you from seeing the bigger picture. You have made the decision that this year is yours, you better keep going!

Last but not least TAKE AIM AND TAKE ACTION.

This pretty much speaks for itself. You know what your target is, take action! Keep your armour on, keep your weapon aimed. Hard work pays off. Our blessings are there, but we have to go out there and claim it!

May this year be your year! Step out in faith and claim your victory. You got this!

Do not forget to share , vote and comment! I appreciate every one of you ❤. Please do not be afraid to ask questions and give suggestions 😊

Oh and make sure you show some love to ivmjae it's her birthday today! Flood her wall with love and be sure to check out her books too!