For Every Woman Part 21

Today's Topic: Every Step I Take

Okay you guys, today I'm gonna talk about pushing ourselves through every step of a difficult situation, our just or everyday lives.

From the summer up until now, I've experienced a great deal of anxiety and sadness, because I'm now living away from family and friends for school. That made me scared and all in my feelings ,it was very hard, especially finding out I have a bad grade for one of my modules.

Mark you I haven't failed it, but naturally I would want a better grade, knowing how much effort I put into it.
But what I have to realise is, this is a new level. I am not going to get things right on the first try, all I have to do is be open to learn and correct myself, it's only the first semester I got this 👏🏽👏🏽.

Same for you guys! It's only the beginning.We will not get things right the first time, or it may not turn out the way we want it on the first try, no matter how much effort we put in.

Life is a learning experience, there are ways we approach things that will have to change in order to get a better result.
To push ourselves to move forward, through each step we take, we have to speak life and positivity into each one.

What I have been doing, is speaking positivity into myself everyday when I wake up. I say things like, I am successful, it was only one grade, my second semester will be bigger and better!

The grade I had caused me to dislike the area I live in for school even more. But what I do, I speak positivity into the area. The fact that God me to the place is for a purpose, and seeing that it's number one the country for Event Management, the devil doesn't want me to be happy in the area, because he knows that this place is where my destiny will burst into the flower it's supposed to be. He knows that this area is where I will burst out of my cocoon stage, and into a butterfly after my well, next two years of university.

I started to say Winchester is a place of success, it's a place of love, it's a place of peace and a place of prosperity. My future will be developed here, and my misery will not be forever.

With every step you take, you remind your self that your challenges will not last forever, remind yourself that mistakes are made to push us out of our comfort zone towards our success. That these things will not tear us apart, because God does not put us in situations to continuously fail.He allows us to fail so that we see that there is more to be done. He wants us to be our best selves.

I believe God puts us through situations to teach us lessons, and to also show others that if I can get through this, you can surely get through that. So when anxiety comes in, speak against it and ignore it, trust me I know it will be hard to ignore, but when you keep pushing yourself , with every step you take you tell yourself you aren't anxious, it's just the trick of the enemy. With every step you take, remind yourself, that you are fearless, you are more than conquerors!

The mind games that the devil has inflicted on you shall not control you. You take control! Let the devil know that you refuse to give yourself up to him, that you refuse to give him your sanity. Remind him that God created you, so he is in control!

With every step you take, speak prosperity, peace and success into yourself, and do not stop. This life is a process and devil is always busy. As soon as he notices that you're over something, he has something else coming. Make sure that you keep yourself covered and encouraged, because your enemies will always try to come in and destroy what God has planned. But just remember as long as you keep taking every step with a positive attitude and stay prayed up, no plan that God has for you will ever fail!

Hope this has helped you all, I love you guys so much.We are in the pre eve of New Year's Eve, I hope this will help you to take a positive step into the new year. Let the things of 2016 go and with every step to take into 2017 , you continue to push and encourage yourself and trust God. Never give up,in our lives we all have a purpose that the devil does not want to work out for you.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with a friend. I love you my Queens. I just realised it's my 21st chapter, I never thought I would make it this far, but I thank you guys for reading and for your support greatly appreciated! 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Have a blessed new year my loves!!💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽