★Chapter 7: Lightning Alice★

3rd person's View:

After they toured the room of the blue haired girl they went to their own rooms and Mikan said their goodbyes at Mei-chan. She waved at them telling her goodbye also.

Mei's POV:

I sat up and started getting ready for the dinner. I took a shower and after that I was wearing a pink nightgown with black on the edge and in waist line and put a small jacket on me.

 I took a shower and after that I was wearing a pink nightgown with black on the edge and in waist line and put a small jacket on me

3rd Person's view

DINNER TIME

The brown haired girl look in awe all the foods in each stars while she only had a seaweed with rice, Miso soup and Pickled radish. It was silence when they looked at it. 'Mei-chan will get mad if she sees this' Inchou sweat dropped and wondered where is the blue haired girl.

"By the way, where's Mei-chan?" Mikan asked and started looking around.

The blue haired girl tapped Mikan's shoulder and she is startled by it and looked at her, she blushed when she saw her in her outfit "M-mei-chan!?"

She shouted making everyone looked at their side and most of the boys blushed on what they saw even the raven haired boy "You are too loud" the blue haired girl whispered to her ear and Mikan apologized for shouting while the others are gossiping how cute she was but one thing she doesn't know that a certain boy is glaring hard at them.

She sat on her chair and looked at Mikan's food. She got mad and dark aura is emitting the dining room. Just as Class Rep. thought she was going to be mad.

Mei's POV:

I hate that robot, I clicked my tongue while Mikan was complaining. I looked at my food and picked two plates and gave it to Mikan "E-eh? M-mei-chan?" I just smiled at her and got back from my seat to start eating dinner tonight.

※※※※※ Timu Skippu ※※※※※

Mikan was trying hard to catch the barf can and no one bothered to help her only the class representative.

Some of her classmates is only watching her from afar. "She is doing it." One of them said. I glared at them intensely making them back away.

I clicked my tongue and wanted to help Mikan.

"That stupid blonde teacher " I huffed and went towards to Mikan, after minutes of chasing the Barf Can Mikan caught the it but it was struggling to get out.

'This is my chance'

I tapped my foot and the Can was frozen now. Mikan putted down the can wiping off her sweat and looked towards my direction.

I waved at her while smiling and she did the same and mouthed thank you.

I smiled happily and watched her walk away but then I was startled by a sudden voice.

"Why are you helping her?" I turned around to see the raven haired boy and smiled at him. "I don't know, I just feel like I'm going to protect her with my life...

Oh! What did you came her for, Natsume?" I asked him with my head tilted side wards.

He sighed but smirked at me and said "I'm here to get my partner."

"Is that so? Let's go then" I said and walked towards to the class.

In Class 

"New girl, you seem to be distracted during class, even with the No-star title, it looks like I can't fix your rebellious act." He showed a stick and that made me stood up from my seat.

I ran towards to Mikan and I protected Mikan.

ZAAPP !!

"Mei-chan!" The pig tailed girl shouted as I fell on one knee.

"Yuki, why are you protecting this kind of stupid student?" That's it. This teacher is getting on my nerves, i tried to get up but I failed.

"Yuki, step aside this is nothing to do with you" He said walking towards to us "I refuse" I said enough for him to hear.

"Even if you're the head teacher, i refuse to step aside." Now Jinno-sensei got irritated and pointed to me his stick.

Before the lightning hit me I took out a mirror to reflect the lightning.

The mirror reflected the Lightning of Jinno-sensei. "Huh?" Jinno was the one was strucked "Serves you right." I pulled out my tongue at him for being stupid "Bleeeehh!" But then I stopped by a sudden feeling.

'This presence'

The door was opened revealing a man with a mask with a fake smile on his face.

Natsume was shocked at his sudden appearance.

'I knew this time would come'

I walked towards to him and stop in front of him.

"I see you've been a bad girl, new member." He whispered onto my ears and signaled me to come with him. 

I have no choice but just nod, I looked at Hotaru to signal her to run away with Mikan and she nod.

I looked at Natsume who has full of hatred on his eyes but it was gone when he looked at me and I just smiled at him before the door was closed.

3rd person's view

When the door was closed everyone was relieved from the intense air. "Eh? where is she going?" Mikan asked worriedly "No time for that let's run before he will caught us." Hotaru said and grabbed Mikan's hand then started running away from Jinno-sensei.

★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●

[EDITED: September 24, 2017]