★Chapter 13: Reo the Hollywood Superstar★

3rd Person's POV :

This day in school there was an enormous commotion.

"At the Alice Festival on the third day's event festival that the main guest is scheduled to be an Alice graduate, the Hollywood superstar Reo." Everyone was shocked and surprised about the news "And, that Reo is at this school's attached Hospital today who will secret undergo a medical examination." The boy with eyeglass said but Mei paid no attention on it and left the room while they explained to Mikan who is he.

The main priority for Mei is her partner is in the Hospital and she went to visit him before Luca and Wormy can visit.

※※※※ a few minutes later ※※※※

After she walked a few minutes she got to the hospital as she went to where Natsume was at while the others were trying to get to see Reo.

Mei's POV :

I went inside the room and saw Natsume having a nightmares. I sighed and wake him up.

"Natsume..." I shook slowly his shoulder until he got up.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as he nodded in response when Luca and Wormy entered the room and talked for a bit and left.

"Natsume... don't rush things when you are on a mission." O said in a serious tone as I continued "You know it, Natsume."

"Gomen... I just can't let you go on a mission so I have to do it." He said worryingly.

I sighed and smiled for taking care of it but...

"Natsume, my mission is mine... not yours so please... stay out of it." I said and regretting what i said to him but he just chuckled and out of nowhere he hugged me "This is the first I hear you being serious." He said and I pouted "I'm always serious!" I retorted back in a cute voice but he just laughed and broke the hug.

I smiled at his laugh... It sounds beautiful.

Natsume's POV:

I laughed at her cuteness and I just noticed that I haven't laugh for many years already after that incident.

I decided that I am going to confess to her today before someone will stole her from me.

"Mei..." I called her as she hummed in response.

"I lo-"

My confession was cut off when someone entered the door and It was Reo.

'Dammit, not now!'

Mei's POV:

Natsume was cut off when someone entered the door.

I turn around to see who it was.

'Reo...'

I stand up looking at the red haired boy coldly.

"I see you are here too, just perfect." He grinned and ordered his men to capture Natsume but I moved in front of the man.

"Reo... I know your motive but I won't let you." I said as I glared them and Reo was amused "How mean Yuki Megumi, I just want you and that boy to come with." He said with a smile with his face.

Natsume tried to stand but I stopped him from standing but he talked.

"Why do know her?" Natsume asked as Reo grinned more "She is pretty famous when she is a child." He answered as he was about to hold me but I used my Ice alice to block his hand from touching.

"Don't touch me."

"Feisty one, I see but..." He smiled and his two men attacked us but I used my Demon Alice to knock them out but I let my guard down when Reo hit my neck and I fell unconscious. The last thing I heard I am being called.