★Prologue★

[Thoughts: Italics
When she uses her voice: " "
When not: ° °]

3rd Person's POV:

A little girl with a pretty smile plastered on her was playing at the meadow while her parents are watching her play with the flowers.

She stumbled and face planted the flowers making her parents giggle at her silliness those were the happy moment of Megumi Yuki until one day, the incident happened.

Her Alice berserk with no reason her parents tried to stop her Alice "Mama, Papa what's happening to me!?" Little Megumi cried out loud. Her parents knows that this will happen so they tried to stop it "Sweety, Don't worry it'll over soon" but that didn't work her Alice is growing stronger.

Ice, Darkness and blue flames are all over the house. Her parents will sacrifice their lives to just protect their daughter from her Alice but...

A shard of Ice went through their body. Megumi was shocked she never though this would happen "Mama, Papa." Her parents just looked at her with a smile on their face and said "Megumi, please don't blame yourself, we love you very much." That was their last words and their body become limp making them fall to their death.

"No, No, No!! Mama! Papa! Don't leave me please!" She is shaking their body and tears are on her face. "Mama! Papa!!" She shouted and her Alice went out of control.

Her Alice destroyed the whole house with no survivors only her who wasn't affected by it.

And only one this is in her mind.

"I wish I was never born"