★Chapter 15: Culture Festival!★

Mikan's POV:

"Uwaahh!... I overslept!! I have to hurry." I rushed towards at the ceremony for the opening of the festival. I saw the raven haired boy and begged for something but he refused and burned my hair ' thanks to all that training my Alice has stabilized ' I thought but I tripped and fell down "O-Ouch."

When I fell down I saw that I have now injured myself. I sulked as I heard footsteps "Mikan?" It was a familiar voice when I turned around I saw the blue haired girl, Mei-chan.

My tears are still there in my eyes, she sighed and said with a soft voice "What a clumsy girl you are." She shook her head and walked towards to me.

She chuckled making me look at her confused.

She treated me using her handkerchief and wrapped it around my knee. She stood up to help me to stand.

"Mikan, you should go the ceremony will start soon." I nodded and ran towards to ceremony but I stopped because I forgot to say thank you.

I looked back but she wasn't there. I sighed and continued to ran towards the ceremony 'I'll tell her later.'

※※※※※Timu Skippu※※※※※

Natsume's POV:

"We should try the RPG that Mikan's class running." Koko said so we decided to go there but I was more worried about Megumi she didn't showed up today since that day when I confessed to her. 'Where are you?'

I sighed and continued listening to them "but then I heard that they have a special guest but she was from the dangerous class."

I was thinking who it was and one person came up to my mind 'Megumi.' so I decided to go with them.

※※※※※A few moments later※※※※※

As we arrived at our destination I saw Ruka in a bunny ears

"Natsume! why are you here?" He asked but Koko and I pulled his ears and I heard a squeal

"Kyaa~! Natsume-kun what brings you here?"

I sighed and just ignored her but then she was just about to hug me but I move aside making her face planted on the floor.

I sighed again and waited impatiently wanting to get over with this and find her.

"Oh? Is that you Natsume-kun?" I heard someone said it and looked who it was. 'Oh? It's the polka dots panty... What is she wearing' I tought and grabbed the upper garment "Where is your boobs?" I asked and she swatted my hand and got mad at me but ignored it.

"What's going on here?" I heard someones voice and it was Megumi's older cousin.

Mikan ran towards to him and cried at his chest after what happened earlier.

"Ao-nii what's going on there?" I heard a familiar voice and the curtain opened but before I could see her.

The polka dot panty shouted "Mei-chan! Natsume is being a pervert!"

I pulled out a tongue at her with a poker face and I heard her giggle "Maa... maa..." She patted her head while the blue haired boy was carrying her.

She looked at me with a smile on her but awestruck when I saw her outfit.

I blushed what I saw, was too much skin revealing but stopped blushing and glared at the boys who were staring at her. 'She's mine!'

 'She's mine!'