★Chapter 6: Rooms★

3rd Person's View

"I'm a 'no star' ?" The brown haired girl was shocked "Are you alright Mikan?" Inchou was also shocked and sweatdropped. "That girl is unbelievable." The gossip was intense because even a kindergarten student can't get no star suddenly.

"What just happened?" Mikan was totally recalling just earlier. "HAHAHAHAHA." Permy suddenly laughed while having a tears of joy in her eyes "Its pretty hard to be a no star, hahaha." Sumire continued to laugh.

Megumi's POV: 

"Zero stars represents the lowest level, Do you understand?" Wormy said and smirked at Mikan.

Wormy laughed at her and my anger is still here. What I did next was unexpected.

SLAP!!

"Even a no star can work hard, It's your fault because she was a no star and being no star doesn't mean she is the lowest in this school campus!" I shouted at her, this is the first time I shouted so everyone is shocked.

Wormy is on the floor after I slapped her, shocked on what I did. "People who look down on people who works hard are supposed to rot in hell."

I grabbed the hands of Mikan, Hotaru and Inchou, we walked out of the room.

"Cheer up Mikan." Inchou is trying hard to cheer up Mikan from what Wormy told to her. I was at Hotaru's side while following them towards to the dormitory. 

A mother machine showed up and started talking to Mikan "Whoa! Is the child?" Before she can insult Mikan I glared at her intensely with my chibi form.

Inchou sweat dropped at my silliness towards to that machine.

The machine noticed me and recognized me.

"Oh your Yuki Megumi the special star" I frozed when I heard my full name. Mikan and Inchou looked at me like they never heard it from Jinno-sensei "Special Star!?"

"I never thought that Mei-chan is a special star." I just huffed because I still hate that machine and looked away from the machine.

※※※※ A few moments later ※※※※

"I tried cleaning up a bit." The robot shrugged and the room looked old. I sighed and still glaring at the Robot "

○Ms. Takahashi, I'm going now to my room○ I said and the robot woman responded " Ah, yes you may."

I was about to walk when my 3 friends stopped me "Mei-chan, we want to see your room." Mikan's eyes were sparkling. I just sighed and smile at her cuteness and nodded.

We are now at the door of my room and get the key under the rug.

I opened the door and let them in "I-Its Huge! It's furnished properly now like before." All of them toured my room while I sat on the edge of the bed. My room has a pink king sized bed even though I hated pink I still accepted it and it also had a pink curtains with a study table beside the windows.

 My room has a pink king sized bed even though I hated pink I still accepted it and it also had a pink curtains with a study table beside the windows

[Don't own the picture]

"What's inside this box?" Mikan asked out of nowhere and showed the box in front me. I snatched from her and hissed like a cat.

She sweat dropped and didn't bother getting know of it and walked away.

I secretly opened the box revealing a hologram of me and my family.

'I miss them'

★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●

[EDITED: September 24, 2017]