★Chapter 12: Central Town★

3rd person's View:

"What's Central Town?" The pig tailed haired girl asked as she was in full excitement. "Central Town is like a shopping street inside the school perimeter." Hotaru explained and the others too so Mikan decided to speak with Jinno-sensei to go out to the Central town but got denied and the blonde came out.

"Now, now... Jinno-sensei, how about letting her go? Also, not even once has she ever been to the Central Town." Mikan hugged the blonde teacher for supporting her.

"Hmph. Fine! But on one condition... only if you with the two people from the Dangerous Class who are partnered each other." Mikan is now doomed.

Mei's POV:

Mikan was begging us to come but I'm too lazy to come, well actually from the start she wanted me to come.

"... What's this about?" Natsume asked me as I answered him with a tease on it "Maybe, she's inviting you to date."

"That's not it!" Mikan shouted as I chuckled "I would prefer that you will ask me that." Natsume said as I hold onto my laugh.

"Pfft..."

"What's so funny?" Natsume was confused but I just smiled at him.

I looked around to make no one can read my mind. I sighed and smiled inside of me 'That was cute enough'

But then Youichi tugged my uniform shirt and he wanted me to carry him as I did.

Mikan saw it and said something unexpectedly "Who's that kid, is he yours?" I sweat dropped and I was going to speak but Natsume beat it onto me "I'll burn you." I passed Youichi to Natsume as Mikan and Wormy wanted to carry him as Natsume whispered bad sayings.

"Ugwy, go waway mwonkey." I sweat dropped at his words. I sighed as I scold Natsume "Natsume, stop... it's bad for him." As I carried Youichi and Natsume nodded in response.

3rd Person's POV:

"They make a pretty good parents." Hotaru said while Mikan is pissed because he was teaching him bad things.

As Mei was carrying him, Natsume whispered something to him. Mikan scolded Youichi for being with a such a person but then he let out his evil spirit Alice and Mikan ran away. The two partners smiled at Youichi because he did a good job and because of his cuteness.

Youichi noticed the sign to go to Central Town so he tugged the two.

※※※※ A few moments later ※※※※

"Uwaaaah" the pigtailed haired said while her eyes is filled with sparkles and excitement

"Mikan-chan welcome to central town" Inchou said as the pigtailed haired girl beamed and shouting loudly.

Hotaru used her one of her inventions and hurt the pigtailed haired girl and she fell on the ground.

"Yosh! I'm going to shop alot" Mikan said happily while she was holding only 500 yen....

The blue haired girl sighed and just went to another direction. Megumi's allowance was 30,000 yen because she was a special star.

While Mikan was left alone and don't know where to go.

Mei's POV:

I went inside a accessories shop to spend my time as I was checking out every accessories and the old saleslady asked me.

"Is there something you like? Dear child." She smiled at me and I smiled back "I'm just checking out to see if I like some accessories interests me, Oba-san" I replied as she just nodded