★Chapter 8: Meeting my cousin★

3rd Person's View:

"What alice type does Hotaru have?" Mikan asked while a certain blue haired girl is sleeping on her desk.

She was tired from the punishment she had in her Alice Class Type.

"Technology Alice." Hotaru answered with a star on her eye.

"What about Inchou?"

"Ah! I'm in predisposition." Class Rep answered

"What about you two?"

"We're the same as Hotaru!" They stated in unison.

"And Luca-pyon?"

The blonde haired boy didn't answer but his bunny answered for him.

He is on the active Alice. Mikan was about to ask Mei but she is asleep, not wanting to wake her up.

Mikan is confused about the Alices Type so Narumi explained the 5 Types of Alices after the blonde teacher explained everything she asked Narumi-sensei "What's my Alice then?"

The three of them sighed and Mikan realized that she is from the Special Alice meaning Leftovers.

She sulk while walking towards to her Alice Class but the something was on her mind.

'Then what's Mei and Natsume's Class?'

"They're from the Dangerous Alices." Mind reader says to Mikan. She thanked Koko and started wondering.

'Dangerous Alices...

It is where no matter what type they have, If their attitude and power are considered dangerous, the two of them will be placed there'

Mikan sighed and she think of them they are the King and Queen of mysterious.

Out of nowhere Mikan saw Natsume sweating  from running, just as Mikan was about to shout, the raven haired boy covered her mouth and the man with the mask couldn't find him anywhere.

Mikan is struggling to get out of his grasp. "Let me go!" Mikan was know freed from his grasp and bombarded him questions "Hey! What are you doing!? Choking people like that! Stop messing around!" But her rant was just ignored by Natsume while Mikan started flipping an imaginary table.

"Stop pretending to be cool!"

※※※※ Timu Skippu ※※※※

Mei's POV:

I just woke up from my slumber and found out that I was alone inside the classroom. 'My head hurts' I sighed and left the classroom but something is bothering me.

Mikan's face came to my mind. My eyes went wide and started to get worried.

'Mikan!'

I ran towards to the forest to find Mikan...

After running

I was exhausted and getting some air but then I heard a voice "Waah~! Molester, Baka!" That voice is from Mikan.

"Will you shut up." An unfamiliar voice said.

I clicked my tongue and ran towards to Mikan who was struggling at the bullies grasp.

I grabbed Mikan and hugged her tightly. "If any of you come closer, I will kill you." I glared at the three junior students.

"Oh~ I'm scared." I was about to use my alice but someone else stopped him.

"I can't move." That Alice is too familiar to me.

Tsubasa's POV:

My slumber was disturbed by a voices.