My Ninja Turtle Romeo's

It's been one year since Jordyn and I moved in with the turtles. We thought life was all sunshines and rainbows from there, but all the trouble and maham that's happened recently, was only the beginning.

      "We do make a pretty good team." I replied to Raphael's one condition to letting me be the Dark Knight. He smiled and we kissed in the rain as I told him he could be my partner. We ran home and we were drenched.

      "Well?" My blus masked friend asked us eagerly. Raph put his hand on my back and looked at me, his brown eyes glowing.

     "We talked and there are some rules, but she is allowed to be The Dark Knight." Everyone looked shocked, but Raph just shrugged and walked me upstairs. I took a hot shower and got in my fuzzy monkey covered pajama pants and my old red Nike t-shirt. I got in bed and snuggled up next to Raph in his bed. He put his hand on my side and nuzzled his beak into my damp hair.

      "You owe me big time."

      "For what?"

      "For letting you be The Dark Knight, but it won't be much."

        "What do I have to do?" I smiled as I waited for his reply.

       "You have to sleep in here with me for the entire week." I couldn't help but start to smile because he started kissing my cheek.

        "Ugh, you're so mean!" I told him, pretending to be mad.

     "I know, I'm the worst." He said, now kissing my neck. I started giggling because I'm ticklish around my neck.

      "Guys, Splinter called a family meeting." Leo yelled through the door. Raph rested his beak in the crook of my neck. He groaned and we both got out of bed. We walked downstairs and sat on the couch.

     ""My childeren, I bare bad news." Splinter said, looking at Jordyn and I.

     "The Shredder has made an allience with the Kraang and they are now on the hunt for the girls." Raph Donnie both looked worried. Donnie pulled Jordyn closer to him and Raph wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

      "I don't think you'll have anything to worry about Sensei. Jordyn and I have super powers, we'll be fine."

      "I agree with her Master Splinter. Our powers are what's kept us alive."

     "I understand that you girls are used to fending for yourselves, but you two are not allowed topside without one of the boys." I wanted to object, but I wasn't in the mood to argue.

     "Hai Sensei." He walked back into his hideaway and continued meditating, Jordyn and Donnie walked back into the lab, and Raph and I walked back to his room. We got back in bed and picked up where we left off.

    "Raph, stop!" I squeaked as he continued to kiss my neck and make me giggle. I hated how he did that to me.

    "I like hearin' ya giggle." He did it again and this time, I snorted.

   "Snortin' again ther' Ms.Piggy!"

   "You don't have to point it out!" He chuckled and finally stopped kissing my neck. He kissed me good night and we both fell asleep snuggling.

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

    "Jill, leave now!"

   "I'm not leaving you Daddy!" TCRI was engulfed in flames and my dad's legs were lodged underneath a wooden beam. My super strength was taken away and the guys had to go help Leo.

   "Jill, stop! Get out of here!"

    "No Daddy, please. I need you!"

   "You went without seening me for almost three years, you'll be fine!"

   "I regret not seeing you everyday Dad! I need you!"

  "Tell Splinter I said thank you for taking care of my little girl and always remember that I love you to the moon and back Honey Pie."

   "I love you too Daddy." I kissed his cheek and hugged him. He nodded towards the door and I ran out of the building, just as it was about to collapse.

   "DADDY!" I wailed.

  "DAD!" I shot up and I was a shaky mess. Raph was gone and when I looked at the clock, it was 9 a.m. I have no idea why I dreampt about my dad, being I haven't seen him in two and a half years. Dreams like that always mean something and this one wasn't gonna be too thrilling, from the looks of things.