Chapter 15- My, My, My

Jordyn's P.O.V

          Blonde hair dye and red hair paint. This is gonna be the greatest revenge ever!

          Jill had scootched away from Raph, so this would make things ten times easier. I died a part of her hair strip of her hair blonde, so I could put red i her hair for her boyfriend, This may not seem like its a big deal, but she hates people doing anything to her hair, so again, sweet revenge!

        Once I dyed the strip blonde, I dyed it painted it red, for Raphael. I still have the purple streak she said was 'temporary', so this one's permanent, just like mine. It took me about thirty minutes to do, but Donie and Mikey woke up first, so they helped me out and laighed along.

       "What are you guys up too?" Leo yawned. He crawled over to us and he put his hand over his mouth, so he wouldn' laugh.

       "Revenge?"

      "You know it." I said back at him. Jill and Raph both started waking up, so we all ran to the couch.

        "Mornin." Jill said while stretching. Raph stretched alongside her and whe he looked at her head, his eyes widened. He laughed afterwards, leaving Jill confused.

            "What's so funny?" She said through gritted teeth.

          "Go take a look in the mirror." Leo said casually. She stood up and walked upo to the mirror. Her eyes widened and she grabbed her red streak.

          "JORDYN!"

          "Revenge is  a dish best served cold, dontcha' think?" I said slyly, smirking a little.

          Her face softened and she smirked back at me and said," Well played Jordyn." She kept staring at it, a look of hate on her face. Raph walked up to her and wrapped his hands aroud her waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

           "I like it. It screams you and 'I'm in love with Raphael'."

           "Really?"

        "Yea." She shrugged and walked over to her sleeping bag and packed it up. After everyone packed, I said goodbye to the tree fort and locked it up.

          "I'm gonna miss this place."

          "We'll be back." Jill told me, putting her hand on my shoulder.

          "It bettah' be with us." Raph said. Jill rolled her eyes and pulled me forward. We walked through the dim lit woods and made our way home.

              "You guys ready for the one and a half week trip back?" Donnie said sarcastically. Everyone groaned and I chuckled. I'm not the one who's made this trip twice.

                 "Sewer Sweet Sewer!" Mikey said throwing his duffell bag on the steps and jumping on the couch. I rolled my eyes and walked up to my room. While walking past Jill's old room, I saw her stuff was in there. She walked in and carried her stuff back into Raph's room.

           "Why?" I asked her.

          "Long story short, Raph and I faught a while back and I got pissed." That explained it all. Jill becomes very irrational when she gets mad.

        "Ah. Well, I'm gonna unpack and then I gotta talk to you." She nodded and went into her and Raph's room.

          I finished unpacking and I walked into her room. I knocked on the door and I heard something bang against the wall.