Chapter 16- True Warriors

Jordyn's P.O.V

               I sat there in the dojo, tied to a chair. The same one I was in when I Jill and I had to get charged a while back.

            Shredder paced in front of me, trying to intimidate me by sharpening the blades on the back of his metal glove. He finally put his sharpener down and walked slowely towards me.

           "You are a very desceptive child, Jordyn. Planning a patrol, only to make a plan to escape. You're Foot Clan material alright." Shredder said, bringing his freshly sharpened blades up to my neck.

        "Being desceptive is one of my many talents. And, for the record, I am going to get out of here and get back to my family." I said fearlessly. Shredder chuckled and grabbed a sword from the weapon rack.

        "You are not going to be escaping anytime soon, my daughter." I reminiced about the conversation I had with Donatello and Master Splinter about how Splinter is my real father and Shredder is the one that killed my mother. I growled and tried using my telekinesis, but to no avail. I was stripped of my powers, vulnerable and defenseless.

        "You're not my father. You killed Theng Shen, took Karai and I when we were young, and raised us into thinking you were our father when really, you're just some tin can who is on the hunt for a rat. I'm so proud of my so called father." I sneered. He growled and sliced me across the face with the blades on the abck of his gloves. I had a cut going from my right eye, all the way across my nose, and ends at my chin. I flinched at the pain and whipped dropletts of blood out of my face.

          "The rat is lying to you! I am your father, Theng Shen was my wife, and the rat is the one who killed your mother! You aren't going to trust a mutated rat ore than your own father, are you?"

           "I trust a stray dog with my life ore than I trust you. I trust Splinter and the turtles more than I've ever trusted you!" I snapped. He growled and put the blades back up to my neck.

          "If you trust them with your life, then why aren't they here saving you?" He asked, soundig like he was the smartest man on Earth (in his dreams). I looked at the clock and saw that it was only nine O'clock. I looked him in the eye and sighed heavily.

         "They still have an hour until they have to be here, Oh Smart One." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. He back handed me and I fell back with the chair. I landed on the floor with an 'umph'. I sat there and heard Shredder laugh evily.

        "Karai!" I looked over at him and saw her walking into the dojo, where we were.

        "Yes father?"

        "Take care of Jordyn. I will be back by midnight. Do not let her out of your sight!"

        She bowed and said," Yes father." He said nothing. He walked out of the room and I could feel Karai smirking at me. She picked up the chair and sat me up properley.

           "Nice to see you again sis." Karai said sarcastically.

             "Hello disappointing sister of mine." I said in a fake sweet voice. She gave me the evil eye then held her katana up to my head.

               "Tonight's gonna be fun." She whispered in my ear, slightly digging the edge of her katana beside my eye. It was enough to draw blood, great.

          "How's the night gonna play out anyway?"

           "Well, Jill and the turtles come in to save you, they get defeated, and then we kill all of you, as well as the rat. Simple as that." She smirked evily.