Chapter 9- Expect The Unexpected

Jordyn's P.O.V

      I awoke to Jill uncontious three feet away from me, Leo and Raph fighting, and Destiny and Mikey acting all cute. I got up and walked into the living room, ignoring the throbbing in my head.

         "What happened and why is that still here?"

            "Jordyn, Destiny is here to stay, whether you like it or not." Donnie said. I could feel a snarl form on my lips. Donnie grabbed my shoulder and yanked me into the lab.

             "What do you have against Destiny?"

              "That's none of your business!" I stormed upstairs to my room and slammed the door shut. I started pacing, thinking about how I could destroy Destiny. Wait, what?!

           "Jordyn, it's Jill. Can I come in?" She asked through the door.

            "Fine!" She opened the door and stepped inside slowley.

            "You really have to try and get along with Destiny. She makes Mikey really happy and you wouldn't want to be the one to break his heart, would you? Now, I don't like her anymore than you do...,"

            "I hate her a whole hell of a lot more than you do! I want to throw  a knife at her neck and watch her die slowley and painfully!" Jill's eyes were wide and she looked frightedned.

              "Jordyn, I know you don't like her, but that was uncalled for."

           "JUST GET OUT!"

            "NOT UNTIL YOU APOLIGIZE TO HER!"

             "NOT HAPPENING!" I pushed Jill out of the way and stormed downstairs. I rested my head on the counter and focused on finding a way to get out of here, so I can be alone.

               "Jordyn." My head shot up and I saw Jill standng on the last step of the staircase.

               "Leave me alone, or you'll regret not walking away."

              "Looks like I'm gonna regret it." She said crossing her arms. I flung a throwing star at her and it sliced her across the cheek.

             "AAAAH!" She yelped in pain.

              "I told you leave."

              "I'm not...threatened by you." She said, holding her fresh cut. Without thinking, I flicked another throwing start at her and it got lodged in her side.

            "OW, JORDYN?!"

            "What?" I looked at Jill and she pointed to a star in her side, stained with blood.

           "I didn't do that, did I?" She looked confused, but she nodded. Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey came bolting into the main room.

            "Oh my god, what happened?!" Raph asked, running over to Jill.

            "I'm fine." She said through clenched teeth, pulling out the throwing star. She threw it on the ground and applied pressure to her gash.

            "Jill, come to lab, I'll fix you up." Donnie said, escorting Jill to the     lab, everyone looked back at me, mixed emotions shown in their eyes.

           Did I really do that to my best friend?

           Jill's P.O.V

          Jordyn's eyes went all black. Something's up and I'm gonna find out.