Chapter 13- What Is That Feeling?

Jordyn's P.O.V

         I awoke to Raph beating Mikey up and Donnie taking my vitals. 

        "Donnie?" He looked at me and smiled.

        "Hey. How ya’ feeling?"

       "Okay. Did we get the chip out?" His smile quickly faded and he pulled a hair beside me.

       "Jordyn, we got the chip out, but....,"

       "What?" He cleared his throat and closed his eyes before opening them. His eyes were glassy, so I knew that there was a consequence.

      "We got the chip out, but..... the voices are still there." 

     "Donnie! The voices are just as bad as the chip. The only thing the chip did was give them my location." 

       "Wait, how did you know what the chip did?" I bit my bottom lip and looked at Raph, chasing Mikey around the living room. I looked at Donnie and sighed. This’ll be fun.

       “Donnie, I knew about the chip. I’ve known about the chip.”

      “How long have you known?” He asked in what was barely a whisper.

      “Uh, about a…..year now.” His eyes widened and his worried smile, turned into an angry frown. I gave him a small smile, but he just crossed his arms and walked away. Raph stopped him and I couldn’t make out what he was saying. All I saw was Donnie point at me and Raph’s eyes widened. He sat on the couch and read a book. Raph looked at me and shook his head.

    “I’m sorry.”

    “Sorry ain’t  gonna cut it! Why the hell would you not tell us?!” Raph yelled.

    “I did it to protect you guys.”

    “That excuse is getting really old now!”

    “It’s the truth!”

    “When have you evah’ told the truth?!” Raphael had a good point. But, I wasn’t lying this time.

    “I’m telling you the truth! I wouldn’t let anyone or anything hurt you guys, you should know that!” He waved me off and walked outside. I sighed and really wanted to punch something. I would never, under any circumstances, hurt my family. I love them way too much.

     Hours have passed by and I saw no sign of Jill the entire day. The boys think I’ve been sleeping the whole day. How smart are they? (I say sarcastically).

     Raph took out his phone and dialed Jill’s number. It must’ve gone to voicemail because he was screaming into the phone, not talking to a direct person.

      “YOU’S BETTAH’ GET YA’ ASS TO THE TREE FORT BEFORE I FIND YA’S! YOU’RE SO DEAD JILL!” He hung up and threw the phone on the couch. He started pacing and fidgeting.

      “Why don’t you just go look for her, if your so worried.” I suggested. He jumped because he thought I was asleep.

      “No. I dunno my way around here and I told her to be home before three O’clock and it’s one in the morning!”

      “She’s in a load of trouble, isn’t she?” I smirked. I loved it when Jill got in trouble with Raph because I could taunt her and joke with her about it.

    “Big time!” At that moment his phone rang and I knew it was Jill because her ring tone was her saying,” Raphie, it’s your Jilly-Bug. Pick up the phone.” He picked up and started yeling into the phone.