Chapter 25- This Can't Be Happening Part 2

Jill's P.O.V

                "You are going to be writing an article about a loved one. You may keep them anonymous if you choose and be sure to add lots of details!"

                "Thank you ma'am. I make sure it is a top of the line article."

                "I know it'll be stupendous honey. Can't wait to read it." She smiled and walked back to her office. While thinking about who to write about, my cell phone went off. It was Raph's crazy boyfriend ringer.

                "Hey Raph, what's-,"

                 "Hey, keep quiet and listen. You's gonna go straight home and aftah' work and pack enough stuff fa' a week."

                 "Why?"

                 "Somethin's goin' on and I'll explain it all latah'. I love you, bye." He hung up and left me sitting at my desk, really confused.

                The rest of the day flew by and it was time to go home. I grabbed my briefcase and got out of the building as fast as I could. I got to my apartment and ran inside. I closed the door and locked it. I threw a ton of PJ's, lounge around clothes, and work clothes in my red and black duffel bag. I got on a pair of jeans, a red and white tank top, and my favorite red and blue Nike's. I threw my stuff on the couch and paced around the apartment, my 1911 in its holster, attached to my jeans.

            There was a pound at my window. Raph looked nervous, yet relieved. I quickly opened the window and the first thing he did was hug me.

            "Thank God you're okay."

             "You better tell me what the he'll is going on Raphael. I've been a nervous wreck all day."

            "Get ya' stuff, I'll tell ya' at the lair." He grabbed my stuff and jumped onto the fire escape. I grabbed my keys, phone, money clip, and laptop before following him. We ran from rooftop to rooftop until we got to the lair. We stepped into the lair and everyone looked relieved.

           "Jill!" Everyone pushed Raph out if the way and we did a group hug.

           "Nice to see y'all too. Now please tell me what the hell is going on?"

           "Raph." Everyone backed away and pointed at me. He took my hand and sat me on the couch.

           "Okay, Destiny got kidnapped my the Foot and now theyah' aftah' you and Jordyn. So, to protect ya', You's stayin' heah' with us."

           "If we know where she is, then why the hell are we not doing anything to save her?!"

            "Calm down. I know it's a lot to take in, but this'll be fun, ya know, being in the lair again." Jordyn said, trying to soothe me.

            "Stay calm?! Mikey's girlfriend got kidnapped and we aren't gonna do anything about it?! Oh my Gosh!"

          "Uh, you okay Jill?" Leo asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

           "I'm fine, just....taking it all in, I guess." I said, calming down a little. "So, where am I sleeping?" As you probably guessed, everyone looked at Raph...

         "Is it okay if you bunk with Raph?" Leo asked, giving me.  hopeful smile.

          "It would help rid your fear of him." Jordyn pointed out. I looked at Raph and here was a glimmer of hope in his eyes.