Chapter 17- Oh No...

Jill's P.O.V

            "To Jill and Jordyn!" My dad yelled, putting his Coca-Cola glass in the air. Everyone repeated and put their glasses in the air as well. It felt so good being surrounded by the people you love. Efen if they were mutated turtles dressed up in human clothes.

           "So, you excited about training Jill?" Leo asked me.

         "Pretty excited. Get ready for some competition though." I said in a sneaky tone. He smirked and rolled his eyes.

        "Jill's right. We'll be kicking your guys butts in sparring, so have bandages, ice packs, and Donnie close by." Jordyn said sarcastically. Everyone laughed and then the food arrived.

       "Okay, we have one Cheeseburger with fries, Popcorn shrimp, a hamburger with fries, and chicken tenders with fries." The waitress said with a sweet smile. She smiled at Leo and he smiled back, not showing anything, but his smile. "The rest of your food will be here in just a few minutes." 

      "Okay, thank you ma'am." I said, smiling back at her. Leo was slightly blushing.

      "Leo, you got the hot's fa' da' waitress?" Raph teased.

       "What? No!" Leo said, his voice cracking at the end of the sentence. "I don't even know her." He said, a little bit quieter.

         "Okay, here is your Pulled pork sandwich with fries, the boneless Caribbean Jerk wings with fries, and your boneless Asian Zing wings, also with fries! Sorry for the wait you guys."

      "Not a problem." She smiled, again, looking at Leo, and walked away. He blushed, pulled his blue hoodie closer to his face, and took a bite of his pulled pork sandwich.

       "Jilly-bug, how the hell can you eat that?! Those are some of the hottest wings on the menu." My dad asked me.

     "They're not that hot." I said looking at Raph. He ate his burger and smirked as he ate a fry.

     "What?"

     "Eat one a' those wings and tell me they don't burn ya' mouth."

    "Okay." I popped one in my mouth and smiled because I loved the taste of the Caribbean Jerk wings. I looked at Raph and thought of something that he ight kill me for later, but it would be funny.

      "Eat one."

     "Wha'?"

    "You think you're so manly, than eat one." He rolled his eyes and popped it in his mouth. He chewed it for a second then stopped. He spit it out into his napkin and chugged his rootbeer. He finished it off, then started drinking mine. He put the glass down and rested his head on my shoulder.

    "You okay Raph?" I asked trying not to laugh.

    "Fine." He said through clenched teeth. I bit my bottom lip and smiled at him. He gave me the evil eye and continued to eat his fries. I finally started laughing and everyone joined in. 

    "Ya' so dead when we get home." Raph said smirking at me.

    "I'd like to see you try honey." I said in a daring tone. I ate another wing and said," Mmm, mmm, mmm. So good." I said smirking at him. He put his arm around my shoulder and gave me a noogie.

    "How's everything over here?" The waitress asked us.

   "Perfect, thanks." I said.

    "Okay, you guys need refills?" We nodded and handed her our cups. "Here you go, call me if you need anything." She said sweetly. Leo looked at her and there was something in his eyes that I couldn't quite make out, but I think I had a fairly good idea on what it was.