Chapter 10- Shock, Confusion, Selfishness

Jordyn's P.O.V

       My whole life is a lie! What the hell am I gonna do?

       I ran far away from the lair and I found an old storage closet on the rooftop of an apartment complex. I opened the door and I sat in the corner. I buried my face in my knees and began to cry, only a few tears were shed though.

       I sat there and was thinking about my situation and then there was someone standing in the doorway.

         "Jordyn, Jordyn, Jordyn." My head shot up and I saw Austin. An old stalker, but a fellow Foot ninja.

       "What do you want Austin?"

        "To fight. I heard you have grown a soft spot for the turtles and the rat. It's either them or us. Who's it gonna be?"

        "I'd choose them any day." I threw my suit and mask at his feet without hesitating.

          "After all Shredder's done for you and you do this? You really are a disappointment." I shrugged and smirked. I used my telekinesis and threw him up against the wall. He landed on the side rolled on his back gasping for air.

        "Don't ever talk to me about my respect for others!" I elbowed him in the  stomach and he vomited, away from me of course. I jumped over him and ran farther away. I could've sworn I saw four figures following me. I stopped on the rooftop of the Bridal Shop and and sat at the ledge of the building. I looked over the shockingly calm city. City that never sleeps my ass. I sat there, feeling like someone was watching me.  I'm still shocked by the events of the evening.

       "I got this. You guys go home and check on Jill." I shot up and spun around. I saw three figures running, then I looked in front of me and saw Donnie.

       "Go away. I really need to be alone."

       "No. You need a friend." He sat beside me.

        "Jill break anything? Kill anyone?"

        "Nope. Just yelled at Raph."

        "That's Jill for ya." He nodded and continued to talk to me.

        "You gotta come back. We all miss you."

        "I can't go back. I won't be trusted and my best friend hates me. No way."

       "Jordyn, you know Jill won't be mad you very long. She'll be forgiving you before you know it." I looked at him and sighed.

       "Sorry Donnie. I just can't go back." I stood up and started around the rooftop. I heard Donnie's phone go off.

       "What?!.....I'm busy!.....What?!....Ugh, let me call you back." I quickly ran off.

      "Jordyn!" He started running after me. His phone went off once again.

       "I'm kind of busy right now!...... She's at the Statue of Liberty!" He hung up and slowed down, so he could put his phone away. I was now out of sight.

      "Jordyn...Jordyn?!" He sighed and ran off in the opposite direction. Now was my chance to leave. I would sleep in a storage closet and go get my stuff early in the morning. Goodbye New York.

     Raph's P.O.V

     "She's so dead when she gets home!" I yelled.

     "I'll help." Leo said through clenched teeth. Jill had run off and we had to call Donnie to track her down.