Chapter 22- You've done it now!

Jordyn's P.O.V

              "I love you too Donnie." I whispered, my forehead resting on his. We kissed for a minute or two...mabey three, and then Donnie released me. I was still pinned to the wall and I that was probably the most romantic thing ever!

                "Sh-should we go check on Jill and Raph?" Donnie stuttered, blushing a little bit.

                "Yeah." I opened the door and walked into Jill and Raph's room. Raph was leaning up against the bathroom door and Jill was no where in sight.

               "Get out." Raph said. I shrugged and closed the door.

              "Are they still fighting?"

            "Yeah. Jill's not even in there." I said pointing to the room with my thumb. He shrugged and walked downstairs.

               "PLEASE DON'T YELL AT EACH OTHER!" Mikey yelled. I looked at Donnie and he kissed me. I slightly opened one eye and looked at Mikey. He looked confused at first then smiled. 

             "Now that's more like it!" Destiny said. I rolled my eyes and walked into the lab.

           "So Donnie, do you think Raph and Jill are gonna...-" I trailed off.

          "Gonna what, break up?" He looked at me and I nodded. "Well, after his little stunt on the rooftop in the rain when the he stopped her from going Dark Knight...somewhat, I don't think they'll be fighting too much longer.

          "Okay. If he hurts her again, I'm gonna throw him in front of a bus. After I beat the hell out of him, of coarse." I said with an evil smirk. Donnie looked at me and shook his head. 

         "So, what do you want to do?"

        "We can go out." He nodded.

         "Okay, let me grab my staff." He walked upstairs and walked into our bedroom. He came out a second later, his staff on his belt.

          "Let's go." I said, opening the door. He grabbed my hand and we walked through the sewers.

         "So, you really think that you can just apply liquid nitrogyn and then make it explode?" Donnie asked me, holding his stomach due to all of the laughter. We were sitting on the rooftop and nothing exciting happened. 

        "I never thought I could get this bored in a place so big." I said, elevating my elbow on my knee and resting my head on my hand. Donnie patted my back and sighed.

       "Jordyn, crime has really sky rocketed since you and Jill stopped going Black Shadow and Dark Knight, right?"

       "What are you getting at Donnie?" I sat up straight and looked him in the eye.

       "Do you wanna go Black Shadow tonight? I'll be with you though, so....what do you say?"

        "Hell yes!" I said excitedly. He chuckled at my antic and he stood up.

       "Come on. Let's head back to the lair, so we can get your suit." He said, holding his hand out. I smiled and took it. We didn't let go of each other's hands the entire way back to the lair. We stepped inside and all was quiet. I looked at Leo and Mikey who were arguing at the dinner table, Raph and Jill were no where to be seen. I shrugged and grabbed my Black Shadow outfit.

       "We'll be back later!" Donnie said.

      "Be back by four." Leo growled. It was one a.m, so that gave us a solid three hours! This was gonna be fun!