Chapter 24- Wonderstruck Turtles

Jill's P.O.V

         Ayame left earlier today and the guys and Jordyn had to go home and train. So, that left me in my apartment, bored out of my mind. I walked around the apartment and I couldn't stop thinking about Raph. I've got to do something to get him off my mind before I explode!

        "Music!" I grabbed my phone and I plugged it into my Sony Stereo System that was right beside the refridgerator. I listened to Don't Stop The Party by Pitbull, Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson, and then Last Kiss by Taylor Swift came on. I sat on the couch and sang along to it, looking at a picture of Raph and I laughing on the couch back at the lair.

      I felt tears fill my eyes. I blinked them back and out the picture down. I unplugged my phone and put it on the coffee table. I went into my room and grabbed my guitar. I tuned it and strummed the chords to Enchanted by Taylor Swift and Pumped Up Kicks' by Foster The People. For some reason, all of those song's reminded me of Raphael in a way.

     God, I need to go to sleep.

      Jordyn's P.O.V

       Raph and Leo were really distracted during training today. I beat Raph in sparring and Leo couldn't dodge and attack to save his life!

       "Dismissed!" Splinter and Jill's dad started talking and I heard our names. They were probably evaluating us.

      I walked into the lab and continued on me and Donnie's research on the mutagen.

      "Ay." I turned around and saw Raph standing there.

       "Hey, what's up?"

       "I need some...advice."

       "The big, bad Raphael needs advice?" He rolled his eyes and sat down.

       "How do you get a girl off your mind?"

       "First off, you don't have to say 'a girl' because it's pretty obvious that it's Jill, and second of all, you can't. That person will always be on your mind, now matter how hard you try to forget about them."

       "I can't stop thinking about hah'! I haven't slept, I've barley eaten, hell, I can't even think straight!"

      "Jill's running through your mind over and over again, driving you crazy." I taunted him.

      "She is on my mind. A  little too much."

      "Raph, the only thing you can do is try to really fix things between you two. Go talk to her." He nodded and walked out of the lair without saying anything.

       "Where's he going?" Donnie asked me, embracing me in a hug and kissing me.

      "He's going to talk to Jill."

      "That should end well!" He said sarcastically. I went back to the lab and kept my phone close to me...really close.

       Raph's P.O.V

      Jill was sitting on the couch, playing Love Story on her guitar.

      "Romeo, take me,"

      "Somewhere we can be alone." I stood there and watched her sing for a minute before I tapped on her window. She smiled at me and put her guitar back in its case. She put it in her bedroom and opened the window.

      "Hey Raph. Where's everyone else?"

     "It's just me."

     "Oh,ok. Come on in." She sat on the couch and pulled a blanket over her.