Chapter 21- 99 problems

Jordyn's P.O.V

              "Jordyn, where are you going?!" Donnie almost yelled. I said and did nothing. I walked out of the lair without saying a single word. 

                I sat on the rooftop of Florance's Flower Shop, which is my usual resting spot. And, no, I'm not going Black Shadow tonight. I just needed some fresh air to clear my head of all the bullshit going on.

                My phone started ringing; it was Leo's Fearless by Taylor Swift ringer (ya know, because we call him FEARLESS leader?) I picked up the phone and really wished I had let it go to voicemail.

               "Jordyn, where are you? We've been worried sick!" Leo exclaimed.

             "I'm not doing anything bad Leonardo. I'm just relaxing a little bit."

            "Come home now!"

            "Why am I still talking to you?" I asked sarcastically.

          "Because you picked up the phone!"

          "And I'm seriously regretting picking up the damn phone." I murmered. "I'll be home by tomorrow morning." Before hearing his reply, I hung up and continued looking over the bright city. Why does everybody have to worry all the friggin' time? I'm perfectly capable of fending for myself!

               "Jordyn?" A voice sounded behind me. I whipped my head around and saw Jill. 

              "What do you want?" I asked her, turning my head away from her. She came and sat down beside me.

              "Are you okay?"

             "Does it look like I'm okay Jill?! Everyone is worrying about me, treating me like I'm a little kid because of the descision's I make! Sure they're bad choices, but I can take care of myself and you guys just don't seem to understand that!" I snapped. She didn't even flinch. I looked into her eye's and saw that they were filled with hurt and curiosity.

           "Jordyn, I just came to see if you needed someone to talk too. I've noticed you've been acting really weird lately, as well as Raph and Donnie." She looked up at me, expecting me to tell her what's been bothering me. Not that aything's bothering me though!

           "I don't need to talk to anyone, especially you!" I spat. She sighed and put her hands in the pockets of her caprese.

          "Listen, I'm sorry I've been such a...bitch lately. You didn't deserve the thigs I said and did to you adn I'm really sorry. I know that doesn't make a big difference, but..." She trailed off and looked at the illuminated city.

          "Sorry is all you have to say for yourself?! Way to be mature Jill." I looked at her and realized that soething's been bothering her too. This day just keeps gettig better and better.

          "Jill, I might, just might, tell you what's wrong with me," she looked up at me, but she could tell by the look on my face that there was something she had to say or do to make me tell her. "If you tell me what's been up with you." She looked uneasy and started stirring.

        "Uh... I-I...-" She trailed off and rubbed her shoulder.

       "Jill, you know you can tell me anything."

      "After what you did last this morning, I don't think I can tell you." She said, not making eye contact with me.

       "Jill, I was mad. It won't happen again, I promise." She looked at me and sighed.