Chapter 19- I Knew There Was Trouble

Jordyn's P.O.V

           "Leo!" I screamed, struggling to carry Donnie on my back any longer.

             "Oh my god, what happened?!"

            "We were just hanging out and then Karai showed up. We fought her off and she left, but then a few minutes later, someone shot a dart into Donnie's neck and it knocked him out." Leo took him from me and felt his pulse.

             "He's breathing. Do you have any idea what might have been injected into him?" He asked me calmly. I shook my head and normally, I would have figured it out by now. But when you're lugging a 170 pound turtle a mile away from you're home, it kinda gets in the way of thinking!

                "I have no clue. He's been out for about twenty minutes now. I do have the dart he was shot with." I took the dart out of my pocket and handed it to Leo. He examined it and his eyes widened as he looked at the small print that was barley noticeable.

              "What happened?!" Jill, Ayame, and Destiny asked in unison.

              "I'll explain everything later. Just help me get a cold rag to put on Donnie's head." I said, trying to stay calm. Jill rushed into the kitchen and grabbed an old blue kitchen towel. She had drenched it in cold water. I nodded my thanks to her and set it gently on Donnie's head.

                  "So Leo, why were you shocked a second ago?" I asked.

                  "This wasn't any Foot ninja, it was done by the Shredder." My eyes widened in terror. He still wants revenge on me for leaving, how pathetic.

                "I'll kill him." I growled. Jill put her hand on my shoulder and sat me down in a swivel chair beside Donnie.

                "We need to plan an attack." I blurted out. I was thinking about saying it, but decided to keep it to myself. It was just one of those things that I wanted to keep to myself, but my mouth works faster than my mind during stuff like this.

                 "Jordyn, we can't just attack an army of ninjas'. No matter how carefully though out the plan is." I rolled my eyes and looked down at Donnie.

              "The best thing to do is to let him rest." Ayame said quietly. "Leo, should we wait on going out, you know, till' Donnie gets better?" 

             "No, you two are going on that date! Jordyn and I got Donnie." Jill intervened. Leo and Ayame looked at each other and shrugged.

             "Okay. We'll go in a little while Ayame." Leo said, pecking her cheek. She gave him a small smile and followed him out of the lab. Jill chuckled and sat next to Donnie.

            "You know, you can go back with Raph. I'll watch him."

           "Are you sure?" I nodded and she gave me an approving smile. She got up and was about to walk out when Raph came into the lab.

           "What happened ta' him?" He asked, pointing at his uncontious brother.

           "The Shredder is what happened. I swear the next time I see him, he's gonna get the beating of a lifetime." I said loudly, a slight growl imbeded in my harsh tone. Raph looked at Jill, then back at me. He stepped back and put his hands in the air.

             "Someone woke up on the wrong side a' Donnie." He joked. With a wave of my finger, he was pinned against the wall.

                  "You really wanna joke with me right now Raphael?"