Chapter 18- My Romantic Turtles

Mikey's P.O.V

             "Destiny, time to go!" I yelled to her. We have an actual date tonight! I'm crazy exited, just a night with me and my dudette!

             I heard her mutter something to Jill because she was in her room, getting ready for our date. I was a fidgety mess. My brothers and Jordyn were helping me stay calm and not freak out.

              "Behold, Destiny, the queen of the evening!" Jill said as Destiny walked downstairs. 

             "Have fun tonight Mikey." Jordyn said to me, then walked into the lab. I looked back at Destiny and saw what she was wearing. She was in a light orange semi-formal dress with sequence sown onto the torso. The bottom was a poof and it looked beautiful on her. She straightened her hair and was only wearing lip gloss and eye shadow.

               "Hi Mikey." She barely whispered when she stepped in front of me. I was speechless. "You okay Mikey?" She asked me in a worried tone.

                 "Er, uh, you're beautiful." I stammered. Jill walked beside Raph and smiled with satisfaction.

                             "You's ain't the one who did ha' makeup, wah' ya'?" Raph asked Jill, smirking. She shook her head and rested her head on his shoulder.

                          "You two get out a' here. Have fun, but not to much fun!" Jill said, waving her hands and telling us to go. 

                          "Why don't you and Raphie go on a date?" Destiny said in a baby voice to Jill. Jill bit her lip because she knew Raph was staring at her.

                   "Tonight's about you and Mikey! Not me and Raph. Now go have fun!" Jill said plastering a fake smile on her face. I eyed her and she just gave me a weak smile.

                     "Destiny, could you go talk to Jill for a sec', I need to talk to Raph real quick." She nodded and her and Jill started talking and laughing.

                   "Raph?"

                 "Why a' you still heah'?"

              "When Destiny brought up the thing that you and Jill should go on her face, she made a weird face or something. What's up with her?"

                "We don' really go on dates. I saw the face though, I have an idea, don' worry Mike. Go have a good time." Raph said, rubbing my head. I pulled my hoodie over my head, grabbed Destiny's hand, and pulled her out of the lair. 

               "For you, my lady." I said as I pulled Destiny's chair out for her. She sat down and I pushed her chair in for her. We picked up a pizza and set up a nice spot on the roof of Florance's Flower Shop.

              "This is so much fun Mikey! Just being away from everyone. Jordyn trying to kill me, the stress of training is all gone for tonight."

             "Good. I would do this every night if I could baby. It is pretty shellin' awesome to get out of the lair by ourselves, isn't it?" 

            "Yep." She said, taking a bite of her pizza. We finished off the pizza then sat at the edge of the rooftop, looking at the clear sky. I put my arm around her shoulder and she rested her head on my plastron. I couldn't stop staring at her.

                "Your so beautiful Destiny."

               "Aww Mikey-boo! You're pretty handsome yourself." She said,smiling. I love her so much and the whole reason I'm doing this, is so I can tell her.