Chapter 3- The Fun Never Ends

Jordyn's P.O.V

          I sat on the rooftop of Florence's Flower Shop. The wind of late night New York City ruffled my hair.

        "Bank robbery in progress. 5th Avenue Bank of America. Units are on the way and there are hostages." I smirked and put on my Black Shadow mask. I lept from rooftop to rooftop, until I got to the bank. I looked in the big window and saw three guys, each of them with two guns. I looked around at all the innocent civilians and I froze when I saw Jill's dad, sitting up against a desk, with a gun to his neck.

      "Give us da money, old man gets shot!" A guy in a ski mask screeched. Her dad was more of a father to me than both my adopted father and, of coarse, Shredder. I wasn't gonna let him get hurt. I jumped into the bank and landed gracefully on the desk beside Jill's dad.

      "I would drop the gun if I were you."

      "Yeah, I'm so scared of a blondie in a black suit."

      "You asked for it!" I used my telekinisis and threw his gun across the room. I pinned him against the wall (still using my telekinisis) and started choking him.

     "How the hell are you doin' dis'...widout' touchin' me?!"

     "That's something you don't have to worry about. Now call off your guys, or you'll be sorry." He smirked and his reply set. me. off.

    "A'ight blondie. I aint' just gonna back down dat' easily." I lost my focus on him and he wriggled free. He pulled out a switch blade pocket knife and came out me. He tried to slice my throat from the left, but I jumped to the right. He aimed for my left eye, but he cut right above it. Blood started oozing out of my gash and I got blood in my , but I wasn't gonna stop. All of his guys lunged for me, but I used my telekinisis and threw them all against the wall. Two of them got knocked uncontious, but the idiot I was fighting before got right back up and dove for me. I kicked him in the gut and he flew backwards and hit the ground with a thud. All of them were knocked out, no money was taken, no civilians were harmed. I'd say that's a job well done! I nodded to the police and they looked stunned. I glanced over at Jill's dad and he gave me a half-hearted wave. I gave him a small smile and left the way I came.

     I stepped inside the lair, all was quiet. I took off my Black Shadow suit and made my way into the kitchen. I snuck out while everyone was yelling at Jill, so I was bound to get in trouble when everyone woke up in a few hours. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 3 a.m. I got out the supplies to make a PB and J sandwich.

     As I twisted the cap off the peanut butter, I heard a door open. I quickly ducked behind the counter, taking the bread, jelly, and peanut butter with me.

     "Jordyn?" It was Jill. I breathed a sigh of relief and stood up.

     "How was crime fighting tonight, Black Shadow?" She teased. Jill was the only person who knew that I went vigilante, five nights a week.

     "Fun. I stopped a bank robbery." Her eyes lit up and she pushed me into a chair at the kitchen table.

     "Tell me every little detail!"

     "Okay,well, there was three robbers, each with two guns, and there were about seven civilians. I got into it with the 'leader' of the robbery. He looked so freaked out when I pinned him up against the wall and started choking him without touching him!"

     "Did he make the face?"

     "Yes! It was priceless! And then, he cut me above the eye with a switch blade pocket knife!" I moved my bangs and showed her my,still, bleeding wound.