Chapter 20

Raph's P.O.V

                    "Jill?"

                    "Hey Raph! Betcha' glad I went Dark Knight tonight, huh?"

                    "Don't push it Jill! You're still gonna be in a lot of trouble when we-" There was a yelp of pain behind Jill. Jordyn got stabbed by a footbot.

                    "JORDYN!" Jill took her tomahawks and threw it at the three footbots surrounding Jordyn.

                    "Jill, watch Jordyn, we'll fight the rest of em' off." I said, running back into battle. Leo was still in battle with Karai and Mikey and Donnie were still teaming up and fighting together.

                   "Raph! I could use your help over here!" Leo screeched. Karai was ontop of him, her katana pressed against his neck.

                     "Take a step closer and he gets it!" She hissed. 

                    "Get your slimey hands off my brother!" Mikey swung his nun chucks at Karai and he hit her in the head. She fell to the ground with a thud and got knocked uncontious. Leo got up and ran back into the fight. I looked over at where Jill and Jordyn were; they were no where on the rooftop.

                  "JILL?! JORDYN?!" I screamed, obviously scared at what might have happened to them.

                 "I saw Jill take Jordyn home! They're safe Raph!" I heard Donnie scream. Leo cut the footbots head off and thank god that was the last of them.

                  "Some night, huh guys?" Donnie asked us, breathing heavily.

                 "You can say that again." Leo said holding his left shoulder. I moved his hand and saw he was stabbed.

                 "You guys, Jordyn needs us. We gotta get home now." I said, trying to stay calm. They all nodded and we darted off of the roof and into the sewer. I ran all the way to the lair and ran inside.

                  "Jill, Jordyn's gonna be fine." Ayame was holding Jill, rubbing her shoulder as she cried over her best friend.

                  "D-Donnie, y-you h-have t-to h-help h-her." Jill sputtered inbetween her cries. Donnie ran into the lab without sayig anything. Jill rarely cried, so I knew that I couldn't yell at her tonight.

                 "Hey, you okay?" I asked, taking Ayame's place. She rested her head on my chest and started crying even harder.

                  "S-she d-died i-in m-my a-arms!" She yelled.

                  "Hey, cal down and tell me what happened." I said calmly, moving her over to the couch, instead of the kitchen floor.

                   "I was running Jordyn home and eventually, she woke up. She told me to leave her there and go help you guys, but I wasn't gonna leave her there to die. I ran her into the lair and when my dad and I hooked her up to the heart monitor, she was dead. If it wasn't for my dad being a surgeon, she would've been gone, but he brought her back and he stopped the bleeding." She said, tears rolling off her cheeks.

                  "I'm sorry I wasn't heah' ta' help."

                  "It's okay. I had Ayame." She said looking at her. Ayame gave her a small smile, then walked over to Leo, who was in pretty bad shape. 

                 "I know a thing or two in nursing, let me clean you up." Ayame said, taking Leo into the bathroom. Jill was bleeding from a cut above her eye and she passed out...I think. I set her down on the couch, then went to see if Mikey was okay. He was hugging Destiny, so he was good.