Chapter 4- The Vigilante Duo- Part 2

Jill's P.O.V

     Jordyn and I stepped in the lair at 3 a.m and we had a ton of fun! We stopped a bank robbery, beat up a bunch of Purple Dragons, and caught a purse snatcher. We both got pretty banged up, but Jordyn got stabbed! I just got a few cuts and bruises and got sliced with a knife on my right shoulder and left eye. We kept talking about how cool our new scars were and thanks to Jordyn, I no longer felt sad!

    We were about to walk upstairs, but the living room light cut on and Raph and Donnie were standing five feet away from us. They had their arms crossed over their plastrons, they looked flat-out pissed, and we heard them gritting their teeth.

    "WOW Jill! Look at the time! We should be getting to bed!"" Jordyn said, pretending to look at a watch.

    "I couldn't agree more! G'night boys!"

     "Couch, now!" Raphael growled. I looked at Jordyn and she just shrugged and sat in front of Donatello. I sat down in front of Raphael and ever since we've been with the guys, have I ever seen Donnie this mad!

     "Would you like to start the yelling, Donnie?" Raph asked him.

    "Gladly." He stepped forward and Jordyn and I flinched.

    "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS THINKING?! YOUR BOTH BLEEDING PROFUSELY, YOUR COVERED IN CUTS AND BRUISES, AND YOUR FACES LOOK LIKE THEY WERE BASHED IN WITH A SHOVEL THEN SLICED MULTIPLE TIMES WITH SWORDS!"

    "Let's just say criminals and the Purple Dragons like to aim for the face." Jordyn said sarcastically, looking at Donnie. His hands were balled up into fists and he had his eyes closed, murmering something under his breath.

    "Raph, it's your turn." Donnie stepped back and smirked. I couldn't wait to see what Raph was gonna do to me and Jordyn!

   "JORDYN, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ENCOURAGE JILL TO DO THIS?! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMART ONE, KEEPING HER OUT OF TROUBLE! NOT GETTING HER INTO IT! AND, THAT WHOLE SYRINGE THING, ONLY THOUGHT UP BY AN EVIL GENIUS!" I looked at her and waited for her to reply to his 'compliment'.

    "Thanks Raphael. I am quite the strategic thinker, if I do say so myself." She looked at me and we both started laughing.

   "Look at the vain popping out of his forehead!" I sputtered.

   "Look at his eyes! There literally blazing with fire!" Jordyn said, holding her stomach.

    "YOU THINK ME YELLIN' AT HA' WAS BAD?! THEN JUST LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY FOR YOU!" Raph said to me.

     "YOU AIN'T ALLOWED TO GO DARK KNIGHT WID'OUT ME! I'M TIRED A' YELLIN' AT YOU'S FA' DIS! YOU AIN'T ALLOWED TA' LEAVE MY SIDE! YA' GONNA SLEEP NEXT TA' ME, YA GONNA SIT IN THE DOJO AND WATCH ME TRAIN, AND YOU AIN'T EVEN ALLOWED IN DA' SEWAH'S!"  His Brooklyn accent was thicker than ever and it made him sound hot!

     "Jill's in trouble with her boyfriend!" Jordyn said like a little kid. I couldn't help but to chuckle at her goofy, sarcastic remark.

     "MY ROOM, NOW!"

     "Raph, I...,"

     "NOW!"

     "But...," I didn't get to finish because he grabbed me by my ponytail and dragged me upstairs!

     The whole way up I yelled,"HAIR, HAIR, HAIR! LET GO!" He paid no attention to my screaming! He threw the door open and walked me over to the bed. He shut the door and locked it.

    Well, I'm about to get murdered by my boyfriend, I'll call you from the big city in the sky!

    Donnie's P.O.V

    "YOU THINK JILL'S GETTING IT BAD?! OOOOH, JUST LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU!" Jordyn looked frightened, so I guess I'm doing this right.

    "YOU DELIBERATLEY DISOBEYED ME! SO YOU ARE NOW NOT ALLOWED TO STEP FOOT INTO THE OUTSIDE WORLD, I WANT ALL OF YOUR SYRINGES AND WEAPONS, WE'RE GONNA DO AN EXTRA FIVE HOURS OF TRAINING, AND YOUR MOVING INTO MY ROOM, SO I CAN KEEP AN EYE ON YOU!" Instead of a sarcastic remark, or a devious smirk, I got the 'that's unfair' look.

    "THAT'S TEN TIMES WORSE THAN JILL'S PUNISHMENT! THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

    "WE EXPECT A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT MORE FROM YOU! THIS IS JUST... I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW, I CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT!"

     "Your not my dad, your my boyfriend! How many times do I have to tell you this?"

    "WHEN I DON'T HAVE TO TREAT YOU LIKE A CHILD," I snapped," NOW GET INTO THE LAB, SO I CAN FIX UP YOUR WOUNDS!!" She looked really mad, but I couldn't care less right now. I'm gonna teach her that you can't do stuff like this and not pay the price.

     We sat there in silence and she wouldn't look at me.

     "I can't keep doing this Jordyn."

      "What do you mean? You're not man enough to handle a girl who can outsmart you?" I sighed and payed no attention to her very rude reply.

      "I can't be with you if your gonna keep playing this vigilante game." She looked at me, a bundle of mixed emotion gleamed in her blue, almost grey eyes.

      "Then I guess we're done." She hopped off the table and walked slowley towards the entry way to the lab. She stopped, looking like she was about to say something. But, all she did was sigh and walk to her room.

      I just lost the only person who's sarcasm and stubbornness I could tolerate. DAMN IT!