1

☁︎ One Year Ago:

You pace back and forth in the old motel room with different stains on the wall and ceiling, it smelled like eggs mixed with gym socks (not a good match at all). You stop when you hear a loud car and walk over the window looking down to see a 67' Chevy Impala parked next to your beat up truck that your dad owned before you.

Soon two males, Dean and Sam step out. It was true Sam was totally taller then Dean and had longer hair which kinda looked hot but you only knew the Winchesters as friends.

You step away from the window when the door opens allowing slightly cold air to zip in for a single minute before the door shuts "Dean, Sam good to see you two I guess?" You question your words instead of saying them "Y/n you look different." Sam looks at you "It's been years Sam, plus I was ten." You point out.

"So we're hunting the same thing and we should probably get you some weapons." Dean suggest.

"I have plenty can we go?" You look at both brothers and they nod "I'm leading!" Dean calls you roll your eyes.

"I must've forgot how much of an ass he is." You mutter getting in your truck and starting it up following Dean to an old warehouse where the Jin is supposed to be located.

☁︎

Soon after you find the place you work on a plan, leaving you to walk through the warehouse. After turning a corner you get knocked out "Hmm.... You'll have to do." Danielle whispers dragging you the lower basement.

An Hour Later:

You sit in a chair duct taped as you struggle "Why are you here?" Danielle asks "For you." You whisper you knew more about her then Dean and Sam and you knew that too "Fine, then you know why you're here with me as well?" Danielle sighs "Probably to kill me? But it's not happening like that." You mutter.

"What do you mean?" Danielle asks curiously.

You sit there thinking about things "I'm gonna die go ahead I'm really not giving you details about things." You look at her as she slaps you before slamming her hand on you slowly draining you before releasing you.

You black out again only thinking about the future which was twisted.

☁︎

You walk into a house it seemed almost normal to you, when a guy walks out of the kitchen "Hey!" He had beautiful blue eyes and a decent voice it was kinda rough but it was kinda sweet "Hi?" You look at him as he kisses you cheek "How was work?" He asked his dark brown hair was shifted to the side as he looked at you.

You nod "It was fine." You answer slowly trying to figure out who this was "Well babe have you heard from Dean and Sam?" He asks "Yeah I have they said say hi to..." You trail off "Said say hi to Cas right?" He asks you nod 'Cas hmm... That's who you are'.

"Yeah they said say hi to Cas but I thought you would see them later?" You question he nods "I'm actually headed their way, love you." He kisses your forehead and walks out "Holy hell?" You question.

You slip outside and walk outside to a truck it's brand new and not yours, you quickly rush to the side and open the drivers side door seeing no pull out for your weapons "I must've stopped." You whisper getting in the truck and driving down the road looking around you automatically drive down to Sam's house? Or Dean's? You get out and walk up to the door knocking on the door.

"Y/n hey!" Sam smiles at you "Hey.. I have a question?" You say your words more like a question "Yeah? Oh are you hear about your phone here you left it at work." Sam hands it over and you take it.

"Cas called he is actually gonna be here in a couple minutes with Dean for the game are you joining?" You hear car doors and hear two males talking.

"Hey are you joining y/n?" Dean asks behind you "Um... Actually no I have to go... Er.... Check on this silly thing with an old friend." You lie Cas looks at you "Alright I'll be home later then maybe I can take you out?" He offers.

☁︎

You fall out of the chair "Oh my god what just happened?" You questioned "The Jin got you before you got her." Sam helps you up "I uh.... I saw things it was different." You whisper Dean looks at his brother with questioning green eyes.

"Alright let's go." Sam helps you out of the warehouse and Dean follows behind.

☁︎

  Thank you SSanyMatts and cCastie123 for
the help of creating this book!
This book has gone under
editing and will continue.
Enjoy.