20

☁︎

You open the same creaking door you did in your vision, you carry yourself father as Dean and Sam start fighting demons you turn around "Y/n go!" Dean snaps.

You run down the hallway and stop at the door just as you push it open you see Cas with chains around his wrist, you walk into the room and turn around kicking a demon back that was ready to stab you.

You shut the door and lock it "Y/n." Castiel's voice was dry and rough.

"Oh my God Cas." You walk up to him seeing so much blood on him "Can you get me down?" He asks with a wry voice you nod and lift the chains up he goes for the ground but you catch him.

He looks at you as you sit him against the door "What happened?" You ask "Some demons had the thought that I was getting to close to...." He swallows "To you...and they needed to protect you." Cas looks up at you.

You shake your head.

☁︎

You sit there with Cas trying to get the chains off of his hands "Leave them we need to get out of here." Cas's voice was dry and rough again "Hold on." You stand up and look at the door as a demon works to get in "We have company." You whisper grabbing extra chains.

The demon gets in and you swing the chains toward him they wrap around his wrist and he yanks you closer and you bend back as he swings at you. You chain him to the pole and stab him "We were helping." He whispers "I'll handle myself." You twist and he dies "Alright let's get you out of here." You help Cas up and he puts his arms around you relying on you.

You head down the hall "Dean! Sam!" You yell they don't answer "Come on!" You look behind you and see a demon you try to get Cas down the hall faster.

☁︎

You stand him against a wall and as he demon comes closer you stab her and throw her to the ground returning to Cas and going down the hall when you reach Dean and Sam standing there guarding the stairs "Let's go!" Dean calls you head toward the stairs and head up them and Dean and Sam lock the door behind you and Cas heading upstairs with you two.

You go to the car and set Cas in the back as you slide in the back with him. Dean starts driving back towards the motel "We spent two hours there?!" Sam asks "Saving an angel from demons isn't that easy." You comment.

You get the chains off Cas and he grabs your arm aggressively before shoving his hand inside of you, you look down at his hand then back up at his eyes.

☁︎Castiel P.O.V:

Her soul felt so beautiful, so soft it wasn't like any demons soul even thought she wasn't a demon she was Crowley's daughter. She looks up at me as I feel her soul refilling my power I pull my hand out and she faints I catch her 'Wow she faints a lot' I think to myself.

Dean looks back at me and gives me a nod. I always wondered why he cared what was happening so much "Did you touch her soul?" Sam asks I nod as I feel a weight on my shoulder I look at Y/n's head on my shoulder as she is fainted? Is that how people would word it?

I watch her for a minute she fascinates me so much, her voice, how pretty her (e/c) eyes are, how pretty she is in general, her hair that's nice as well her (h/c) (h/l) hair is perfect almost, she just seems to keep me fascinated some how and Dean knows that to Sam doesn't though I haven't told him but I haven't told Y/n either I mean what if she doesn't I guess.... Feel the same?

☁︎

My little Dino's XX - Nakia.

680 words.