46

☁︎

"Sam shut up, it's not like that." Cas protest "But you had a fit with Y/n and now you're doing what she did. Not to be mean but that sounds like a bossy guy, who says one thing but turns around and does it himself." Sam shrugs Cas growls lowly "Sam just be quiet I better get Y/n to bed, Cas you should leave." Sam walks over to Dean and carefully takes you in his arms "Yeah Cas, bye." Sam smirks "If you even touch her sexually, or aggressively I will come after you." Sam's eyes widen "I'm so scared the angel from heaven might kick ass." Sam says in a sarcastic tone.

"Alright you two knock it off neither of you are worth Y/n's time right now, I'm surprised she's still trying to make friends with both of you at the rate." Dean comments.

"Dean me and Y/n are more then just friends, she's my world, my girlfriend I believe is what you guys would say. Yes and I like the sound of that." Cas smiles "Yeah Dean me and Y/n are just friends." Sam says.

"Until you became her rag doll." Dean snickers Sam glares at him "Shut up Dean." Sam lays you on your bed and walks out shutting your door.

☁︎

"I trust you Dean, and I feel the need to talk to you like right now." Cas announces "Am I not that trust worthy?" Sam asks "I just don't want Y/n knowing something..." You listen closely "Are you gonna leave her?!" Sam and Dean asks it was quiet after that you sink to the floor and look at the ground it was that Hannah chick wasn't it? Well it was his choice.

Dean, Sam and Cas stand outside now "I wanna be with Y/n forever, how do I do that?" Cas asks "Well you could marry her." Sam shrugs "A hunter getting married?" Dean asks "A lot of them do it, why not?" Sam shrugs "What would their last name be?" Dean asks "Novak." Castiel answers quickly "Y/n and Castiel Novak." Sam sounds it out "It sounds lovely doesn't it, I really love her." Cas smiles brightly "Alright dude well get a good damn ring and pick a date out then we'll get everything ready for your perfect plan." Dean says making Castiel's smile, and eyes light up even more if that was possible.

He was head over wings for this idea and he couldn't wait to officially say "Will you marry me, and become a Novak?" Well in different phrasing but you get the drift.

☁︎

You stayed up for days as heaven above unraveled, you didn't know Castiel and Gadreel had went up there to find the tablet "We know where Metatron is let's go!" Sam calls you jump up and race outside with the brothers as you drive down for three hours to the location.

"Dean we gotta work together, you can't just trust Y/n or yourself on this one, okay?" Sam says "You're so right Sammy." Just as Sam turns around Dean punches him knocking him out "Dean?!" You snap "He's not gonna get hurt now we split up and try to find Metatron faster let's roll." Dean grabs the First Blade and heads up towards the homeless group you follow after with an angel blade.

Dean was already somewhere and you needed to find him "Where's Dean?" You ask a lady "I have soup." She smiles "I don't care where's Dean?" You ask again "I have soup?" She questions holding it up "I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN WHERE THE HELL IS DEAN?!" You snap loudly.

Your heart was racing, your feet were making a thumping noise as they carried you through the building to the fourth floor which is where Dean and Metatron were apparently. You hit the bottom of the stairs "No!" You scream running over your feet stopped your arms swung up and down.

Time froze right there, you heard a thud noise as you heard Dean coughing on his own blood as he watched the scene unfold.

"Dean! Y/n!"

"Why would you do this?"

☁︎

Coming soon..... Wanna know? Check out the next chapter you lovely angels.

710 words.