21

☁︎Castiel P.O.V:

We make it back to the motel and I carry Y/n in she was really little weight to me, but I was scared I might drop her but I learned to trust myself around her.

I lay her on the bed and look at Sam and Dean "We're getting drunk." Dean looks at me all serious "Impossible." I answer him simply I'm an angel of Lord I can't get drunk.

After many beers I'm past drunk I believe while Dean and Sam laugh at my sentences that are mixed up.

☁︎

You wake up and hear Sam and Dean laughing you walk into the small kitchen space and look at them "We got Cas drunk and it's hilarious, he is mixing sentences." Dean laughs Cas looks over at you with big blue eyes "Y/n please come join us!" He pleads holding his hand out.

You walk over to him "Yeah sure." You look at him and he quickly turns you around setting you down on his lap you look at Dean and Sam and they shrug "He's drunk." Dean laughs.

"Alright so I wasn't made by the modeling model things people say other people was made out it." Cas slurs you look at him "Cas you're drunk stop talking before you say something you don't want to." You whisper he shrugs "What wouldn't I want to say?" He asks you shrug "I don't know." You answer.

You, Dean, and Sam were laughing at Cas's made up stories about giraffes, and other animals like how they tried to share a cookie together but failed when it fell in a creek but the best part was he was stone faced.

He held you on his lap as he talked about stuff Dean or Sam asked him about finally they wanted you to ask him a question.

☁︎

"Okay little angel tell me something I don't know." You look at Castiel "That's not a question Y/n ask a question." Dean whines you roll your eyes.

Cas is putting extra thought into this comment, statement whatever you said is called.

Finally he sighs "For the past five days now I've known you Y/N I found you so impressive, you fascinate me in the most inconvenient way that it's beautiful from your beautiful (e/c) eyes to your beautiful smile, it's why I have been watching you sleep you mesmerize me and you're just easy to fall for." Cas says you look at him shocked "I think what I'm trying to say is for the past five days, 23 hours, 58 minutes, and..." He looks at the clock "And 12 seconds I've fallen into a deep caring for you." He finishes "Is that something you didn't know?" Dean asks you look at Cas who looks right back at you with a smile.

"I didn't know that Cas." He looks at the table "I understand." He whispers "What?" Sam asks "She doesn't feel the same." You look at Cas "No I never said that it just shocked me I didn't expect that I never said anything like that Cas." Dean hands you a beer "Knock it out of the park little girl." Dean and Sam nod as Dean winks "Fight me." You whisper drinking the beer when Cas takes it and drinks right after you "That's refreshing.

Cas lays his head against your back and sighs "I really feel for you." He whispers "Night love birds." Dean winks you stretch your arms and yawn. Cas stands up making you stand up.

You lay down and he lays next to you "Night y/n." He whispers as you nuzzle into him "Night Cas." You whisper.

☁︎
YES I AM MAKING A BOOK I AM A PROUD DINO! I LUV U DINO'S!

629 words.