39

☁︎

You glare at Dean before you could speak the mark was being transferred over to Dean "Listen to me closely once you kill Abaddon you come back and kill me, but if things hit a rough bump you give her the mark that way you'll live then you come back I take the mark and give me blade allowing me to kill myself." Cain says.

You smile "Good deal, now let's roll and get an eye on Abaddon then finish her off after we find the blade of course." You walk out of the house with Crowley and Dean follows "Let's get rolling." Dean cheers.

☁︎

Three days later and you find out that one guy from the Men Of Letters is still possibly alive, Crowley leads you to the spot where his demons left off.

"Maybe he can see us but we can't see him." You mumble "Great idea Y/n you are on a roll." Sam smiles you look at him and nod "Are you okay?" You question "Hello dude? Are you there we just want your side of this whole damn thing!" Dean calls "Well it was short." Sam sighs after a five minute wait when a portal appears and all three of you get sucked in.

You stand in a hallway when two vamps pop out latching onto Sam and Dean you slip by and quickly walk down the hall you enter a lovely room with a fire place, love seat, and a chair with a lot of old supernatural items "They'll be stuck for awhile at the moment I wanna talk to you." A guy says "Alright about what?" You slowly walk over sitting down slowly "You silly." He laughs.

"What about me?" You question "You and your beautiful little soul you got there, I've been looking everywhere for you and now that I have you I'm more then happy." He laughs as Sam and Dean walk in "We need the First Blade and we think you might know where it is." The guy stands up and grabs a pinch of yellow dust walking over the Sam and blowing it on him, Sam disappears and the guy co-cocks Dean in the side of the head knocking him out before he strikes you.

☁︎

You wake up chained to a wall Dean looks at you "See the First Blade needs the mark of Cain." He says "My plan A was to get it that one failed so I tried plan B to steal it that didn't work either..." He trails off with a shrug holding the First Blade "Try plan D for dumbass because he has the mark." You comment.

He laughs loudly "My word you are just like him aren't you?!" He roars you shift in the chains "Like who?" Dean questions "Shh.... This our moment." He reassures Dean "Here hold it try it out." He shoves the blade in Dean's rough hands and he grips it tightly for a couple minutes before dropping it "The feeling will be accustomed soon, I can't believe you two walked right in without any questions." He laughs again.

"I get the one guy who has the mark of Cain, and Cain's last blood whose also been mixed with Lucifer!" He roars loudly you cringe when you freeze "Excuse me I'm Crowley's." You point out "Oh no honey..." He says as he gets really close to you "You have been given to Crowley by Lucifer, and Cain which does kinda make you Crowley's but you have Cain's and Lucifer's blood line." He explains you look at him.

☁︎

"That's why I'm so damn important to you. You are just a freak!" You snap "Y/n be careful." Dean warns "No he has us in chains, just so he can have us for personal entertainment that's just twisted!" You yell the chains snap and fly away from you making you freeze "It works!" He cheers you look at him "This is what you wanted? You are messing with the wrong person." You snap getting close he swallows hard and you nod.

He goes to hit you but you only grab it and kick him in the side, he stands up and swings the First Blade at you making you dodge it swiftly before returning with a punch as he falls to the ground you unchain Dean. He grabs the blade and cuts his head off "Dean drop the blade." You whisper "Guys hey!" Sam runs over standing at your side.

"Did he lie?"

☁︎

FUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUU THIS CHAPTER IS FINISHED!
Omg guessssssssss wat I'm writing a new Supernatural book after this one of course and I don't know if I should do Sam or Dean first? Whatcha all think?
788 words.