24

☁︎

You look at Dean "Alright so we can't see the bodies, and she obviously isn't letting us so...?" You whisper getting in the car "Let's go get some food then come back and break in." Dean shrugs driving off.

"So you two have to break in after dark?" Sam asks you nod "Why can't we crash at the man of letters place again?" Sam also asks "Because this is closer." Dean answers "To a burger place." You add Dean shrugs "Alright whatever anyways why couldn't you all see the bodies to begin with?" Sam asks.

"Apparently we need this form to be filled out by a FBI boss." You answer "That's never happened before." You shrug "I know it hasn't it's funny watching you two chase your tails but yet you still can't catch them, but you are a moose and squirrel." Crowley appears and you look behind you "What now?" You ask.

☁︎

"That was mean!" Crowley looks at you "Sorry but we're kinda busy." You sigh "Oh well! Where's your angel boyfriend?" Crowley asks "Cas? Well we aren't dating, and I don't know." You look at him "Why does that matter?" Dean snorts you look at him "Why doesn't he call you a pig." You comment "Settle down, but that can be arranged." Crowley raises his eyebrows impressed while shrugging.

"Anyways that's my business and I just need the little angel okay?" Crowley looks at you "And I would worry about that Jin if I were you, because I can sense 'them' I just don't know who 'them' is." Crowley vanishes "Thanks king of hell." Dean mutters.

"Alright well we're on the right track a Jin, but who could it be?" Sam asks shaking his head "I don't know but we better get going." Dean stands up sliding his FBI jacket on just some rip off fancy one as you stand up and walk to the door.

You open it and jump "Cas! What the hell?!" You snap "I'm sorry, I promise it won't happen again." He nods "Why are you out here?" You ask he shrugs "I couldn't get inside." He answers you walk past him to Dean's car and he shuts the door following you "Are you mad at me?" He asks.

☁︎

You stand there looking away from him "Why is Crowley looking for you?" You ask turning on your heel "Well- I uh.. I don't- I-I. I can't lie." He looks down at his feet "Tell me." You look at him.

"You're the king of hell's daughter and I'm an angel." He says "Yes I'm well aware of who I am and who you are." You roll your eyes slightly annoyed he walks up to you standing inches away from you as you look up at him "Technically I can't care or feel anything for you but I do, and if I do Crowley must either find me and lay a line down or keep me from you." Cas whispers looking you dead in the eyes you could see the pain, the sadness, how hurt he was in his eyes.

"And if you don't do either?" You ask "Then he has the choice to kill me angels and Demons or the king of hells daughter or son can not be together it breaks the rules." Cas looks away "What if I choose to care, or feel anything for you?" You ask "Then a line must be laid down, the line allows us to be together but at a cost." Cas looks down "Okay what's the cost?" You ask "We stop being what we are, I'm won't be an angel of the lord and you won't be the king of hells daughter or a hunter whichever you choose." Cas looks at you.

When you feel his soft lips on yours and the flash back comes back.

☁︎

642 words.