6

☁︎

A little bit later you reach Memphis Tennessee with a silent person sitting next to you "Are you gonna go?" You ask breaking the silence "Well Dean told me to wait." He looks over at you.

"Oh.." Is all you mange to say you get out of your truck and Castiel follows as you check into the motel.

"Is he seriously with you?" The female worker asks eyeing Cas who looks at you waiting like a lost dog "Yes, he is now get your eyes back in your head." You take the key and walk out frustrated "Are you okay?" Cas asks innocently "No I'm not today is one giant ass mess!" You snap slamming the door in his face he appears in front of the bed.

"How is it a mess?" He asks "I got a hunt, so did the boys and they can't leave me to go hunt by myself then they send you and that woman wouldn't leave me alone about you." You snap sitting down on the bed "I'm sorry." He stands in his corner and you sit there with your eyes closed "What are you doing?" He asks.

You let out a heavy sigh "Trying not to punch you in the face." You answer quietly.

"Oh.." Cas looks at the ground of course you would've seen this if you were looking at him but you still had your eyes closed.

You also would've seen him with big blue eyes, his tie a little messed up along with his hair (from sticking his head out the window of your truck), how his shirt was slightly untucked from his jeans and how he was only accepting what you said.

You finally open your eyes and don't see Cas "Hello?" You question standing up "I'm still here." Castiel appears with a strange thing in his hands "What is that?" You ask.

He looks at a shoe "Right I must return this." Within three minutes Cas is back but he looked crazed "What happened?" You ask.

"The guy got mad at me for stealing his shoe so he chased me for a minute when I appeared here." He nods shifting "Umm... Do you need room because you can't really sleep in here?" You ask he shakes his head looking at you.

"Nope I don't sleep." He answers "Right angel thing, umm... I do need to sleep so...?" You look at him he shrugs "I'll be in the chair watching over you." He assures you.

"Not being rude but hell no." You reply "Why not?" He asks "Because that's freaky and not normal." You answer he nods "Oh I see." He mutters.

☁︎

You work on pin pointing the demons when the door opens and the Winchester's walk in "Y/n!" Dean snaps.

"Shove it Dean I'm working." You simply reply Castiel sits in the chair looking through pictures of kittens telling you which one he liked, which one he thought was cute, and what names they should have.

"Dean calm down she's actually doing really good. And this one should be named butter because he looks like a stick of butter." Cas smiles at the small tabby kitten picture and you shake your head.

"Are you looking at kittens on Y/n's phone?" Sam asks "Yeah it keeps him busy and sometimes quiet." You answer looking around "We're helping Y/n, you can control this hunt but there a lines I draw." Dean states you turn around.

"Dean this is my hunt, it goes my way, and I control it and I draw the lines." You look at him and he nods the sternness in your voice made him back down he knew how straight forward you could be.

"Alright fine let's talk, Sammy get over here." Dean looks back at his little brother who was looking at kittens as well. You continue for hours talking about the demons "Crowley should know why they're here he is the king of hell." Dean offers.

"Last time you put him in a demon trap and made him mad, I think we should pass on that idea lets just find them, kill them, and finish this." You look at Dean and he nods.

☁︎

A little while later at 11 pm you and the Winchester's are asleep. Dean asleep in a chair with his face on a book laying on the table, Sam asleep on the floor leaned against the wall with a book in his lap, and you asleep on the bed with your head at the end and your feet at the head of the bed Cas put the pillow under your head and sat back down in his chair looking at kittens.