15

☁︎Present:

You look out the window of the Impala as Dean looks back at you and Cas who sits in the back with you as Sam sits in the front "Hey I heard what she said do you really feel bad for the wreck, and demon blood thing?" Sam asks looking back at you making you look at him "Sam I nearly died let's talk about this later." You look back out the window.

Cas glances over at you "Yeah Sam." Dean smacks his brothers arm Sam gives him a shocked face "How about we go back to the motel and not talk!" You complain "Sure." Sam whispers.

☁︎

When you arrive to the motel you race into the room and lay on the bed hiding your face "Are you okay?" You feel a gentle hand on your back making you look at the owner who was the angel "I'm fine." You whisper he nods "I know you aren't." He looks away clasping his hands together looking down at them you sit up and look at him as he opens his hands you see a small beautiful pink butterfly fly around "Cas." You whisper as it flies around it leaves glitter behind it "It's amazing what I can do right?" He looks at your smile "Yes it is." You whisper looking at him for once you notice him for him his beautiful blue eyes in person, his generally perfect face, and his perfect hair, with the perfect smooth voice that could probably match it he was almost perfect "The butterfly was to cheer you up." He shrugs you nod "I know it worked it's beautiful." You whisper shaking your head.

Cas sits back in his chair as Dean and Sam walk in "Hey." Dean swats the butterfly away and Cas holds his hand out catching the butterfly as it disappears. You look at Sam "Hey feeling any better?" Sam asks you nod "Yeah just a little beat up." You look down at your wrist which have small nicks on them from the chains "Come here y/n!" Dean calls from the bathroom "I can clean myself!" You protest as he wipes dry blood off your face "What in the hell!" Crowley snaps Dean looks at him "She got caught up with Alycone Greek God of Guilt." Dean answers "And that's why you're wiping her face off for her I know she can do that herself!" Crowley complains like normal.

"Told you!" You stick your tongue out at Dean and he rolls his eyes "I'm trying to help Crowley since there's not much I really can help with except hunting." Dean shuts the door and you look at him.

"How are you?" He asks "And Castiel?" You add he shrugs "That works too." You look at him "I'm fine there's nothing Dean!" You protest 'was there?' You secretly asked yourself "Winchester!" Crowley snaps Dean rolls his eyes and opens the door "If anyone's gonna do it it's gonna be her father!" Crowley glares at Dean "No because if you do it you're just gonna take me to hell and keep me there all because I got hurt this one time." You complain pulling away from Dean's hands "If anyone's gonna do it it's gonna be me!" You add.

☁︎

Finally Dean left the bathroom and you could clean the blood off your face "You look brand new." Cas states "What do you mean?" You ask "Like before the struggle you look brand new again!" He answers you nod looking at Dean he shrugs "Alright tomorrow we're leaving there has to be a new hunt for us." Sam sighs "Why don't we leave now?" Dean asks "Because we need to sleep." You offer "I'll drive my car Sam you sleep, Cas drives Y/n's car and you sleep." Dean offers "No offense but are we sure Cas knows how to drive?" You ask "Oh yes I know how to drive." Cas nods "My vessel did it before I took him over as a vessel it's easy." He adds you nod "Let's get going!" Dean grabs his stuff and so does Sam, then you do before walking out to the truck.

☁︎

698 words.