25

☁︎

You hold onto Cas keeping your lips attached trying to see the whole flash back.

You walk into a house it seemed almost normal to you, when a guy walks out of the kitchen "Hey!" He had beautiful blue eyes and a decent voice it was kinda rough but it was kinda sweet "Hi?" You look at him as he kisses you cheek "How was work?" He asked his dark brown hair was shifted to the side as he looked at you.

You nod "It was fine." You answer slowly trying to figure out who this was "Well babe have you heard from Dean and Sam?" He asks "Yeah I have they said say hi to..." You trail off "Said say hi to Cas right?" He asks you nod 'Cas hmm... That's who you are' "Yeah they said say hi to Cas but I thought you would see them later?" You question he nods "I'm actually headed their way, love you." He kisses your forehead and walks out "Holy hell?" You question.

You slip outside and walk outside to a truck it's brand new and not yours, you quickly rush to the side and open the drivers side door seeing no pull out for your weapons "I must've stopped." You whisper getting in the truck and driving down the road looking around you automatically drive down to Sam's house? Or Dean's? You get out and walk up to the door knocking on the door.

"Y/n hey!" Sam smiles at you "Hey.. I have a question?" You say your words more like a question "Yeah? Oh are you hear about your phone here you left it at work." Sam hands it over and you take it "Cas called he is actually gonna be here in a couple minutes with Dean for the game are you joining?" You hear car doors and hear two males talking.

"Hey are you joining y/n?" Dean asks behind you "Um... Actually no I have to go... Er.... Check on this silly thing with an old friend." You lie Cas looks at you "Alright I'll be home later then maybe I can take you out?" He offers.

☁︎

You break away from Cas "I understand it now." You whisper looking up at him "Understand what?" He asks "I saw you last year in the vision from the Jin it was what we chose, we chose each other Cas we stopped being who we are you stopped being an angel of the lord, I stopped hunting and being Crowley's daughter." You answer he looks at you with big puppy eyes "You saw our choices?" He asks "Yeah. Sam and Dean quit to." You whisper.

"Who's ready to look at dead-" Dean stops "Oh come on a chick flick moment next to my car man!" Dean complains throwing his hands up you look at Dean with a smile "I must go." Cas vanishes with the sound of his wings and you look at Dean "What was that about?" Dean wiggles his eyebrows "I think I can't be the king of hells daughter." You look down before getting in the car with Dean.

You explain the whole thing on the way over to the lab "Love is pretty sucky sometimes." Dean shrugs. You enter the lab and look around.

"The bodies were burned early." You whisper looking at the files "Impossible they can't be." Dean looks over the files with you "Alright so our Jin made plans makes sense eats them, gets them burned, and never gets caught." You shrug "Who though?" You add "Janette, Jackie whatever her name is she is the main person in control here." Dean points out "True, we gotta find out where she is though." Janette hits Dean in the back of the head sending him to the ground knocked out.

"I remember Danielle she warned me about hunters and I know it was you who killed her." Janette hits you next making everything black.

☁︎

663 words.