7

☁︎

You wake up and shake your head, you slowly gather yourself and sit up. Castiel sits there looking at your now dead phone "It's dead I think." Cas looks up at you.

"The charger is in my bag." You whisper walking into the bathroom you fix yourself up with the normal brush your teeth, hair, and clean your face. You walk out of the bathroom and look at the book Sam has 'Demons' it read you look at Dean who has John's journal.

"Boys." You whisper walking down to your truck just as you grab the demon knife, you notice someone across the street then another on the other side of the motel lot, and another standing in the little markets window... Demons "Dammit." You mumble running back to the motel room.

You shut the door and lock it "Winchester's." You snap Dean falls out of the chair and Sam jumps before looking at you "We have a few friends." You speaks Dean stands u.

"Let's kick ass!" Dean automatically says "There's about three watching us." You whisper Dean shrugs "Three of us three of them." He says "But think about it Dean two demon knives one of us has to risk it." Sam points out you toss he knife towards Sam he catches it.

"Good I've been waiting." You sigh.

"Y/n no I can handle a few crazy plans like coming here alone, but you aren't risking it I will." Dean steps up.

You get mad "Dean I will not sit around and let you tell me what to do I'm 28 years old and I can do whatever the hell I please, and I know them like anything else now you lay low and let me go risk it for a minute before catching the other two." You snap he looks at you and sighs "Don't get hurt." Dean whispers you walk outside and look at demons.

☁︎

You head for the one on the other side of the street, as soon as you reach it you open your holy water ready to dump it on her. Just before you can she grabs you by the shirt collar.

"Don't think about it." She hisses you throw the holy water on her and look around no place to go to many cars coming. She hits you and you fall over "Fun!" You cheer kicking her down.

Dean and Sam attack the other two from behind as they start for you. Soon it's Dean and Sam running towards you.

"Y/n move!" Sam warns you roll over off the demon and Dean stabs her "Didn't risk much." You comment as Sam helps you up "Alright I admit the plan was full proof but there are more we know, but I think we stopped the main ones though." Dean shrugs "No Dean we didn't we stopped the three we saw but we other things to do." Sam says.

You sit in the motel room now you weren't tired, you weren't anything for once you felt blank you've felt like this since Castiel became real to you and you didn't know why. Dean looks at you "Y/n are you okay?" Sam asks you nod "Yeah I'm good." You whisper Cas looks at you "Okay well tomorrow we'll head out to a new hunt Garth found for us yet again." Dean looks at the ground "Whatever I'm gonna go do something." You whisper.

☁︎

You drive down the rode when Cas appears next to you "Oh my God stop doing that!" You complain "You aren't okay." He looks out the windshield "What's new?" You ask looking at him for minute "Where are we going?" He asks "I'm going to see the king of hell." You answer "You mean your dad?" He asks you nod "Yes how did you know?" You ask looking at him "An angel knows everyone and you stand out since you're the king of hells daughter." Cas looks at you "You make everything sound so creepy." You shake your head he chuckles "I didn't try to sorry." He smiles you liked his smile it was unique and nice.... What?!

☁︎
#justpsychicthings
666 words. (Wink)