28

☁︎

You sit under the tree with Cas "It's beautiful and peaceful out here." You whisper "Almost like someone I know their just more beautiful." Cas looks at the flowers "Who?" You ask leaning on him he plays win loose strands of your hair "Y/n she's really pretty, and I care about her a lot." Cas smiles at you.

"I guess I love her even though I've only known her a week or two now, but I shouldn't feel anything for a human it's great to though." Cas whispers admiring your eyes, your smile, how you looked at him right at that moment with 'awe'.

"Cas I- I love you too." He smiles "Bees?" You question he looks up "I love to watch the bees they bring me peace, and happiness like you do." You look at Cas smile holding a laugh in "I remind you of bees?" You ask amused he shakes his head "No they remind me of you except your less mean you don't sting people but when you get a gun that's a different story." Cas holds your hand in his admiring the way your hand was small enough to fit perfectly with his.

You both stand up and slowly move around "I want this moment to last forever Y/n to be here with you and not have to worry about anything." Cas looks at you "I do to but I have to hunt I mean it's my life and you're now in it, I'm sorry." You look up at him "No I don't want you to stop hunting I just wish these kind of moments came around more often, I wish I knew you way longer then I do now." Cas looks down at your hands that are intertwined together.

☁︎

You look at Cas "How much longer do we have together?" You ask "A while until the end technically, unless Crowley decides drawing the line is best." Cas looks away into the distance "Wait? He didn't draw the line because you asked him not to?" You ask "Yes technically I told him you were happy with both hunting, and him as your dad and losing that wasn't fair." Cas answers "I'm happy with anything but saving people is more important to me." You look at him "It's what I love about you anything can happen and you'll go with it." Cas smiles at the ground.

You look at him and shake your head "I wish you didn't ask him that though." You sigh "Why? You get both Crowley, hunting and me as a bonus." Cas shrugs "Because Crowley's gonna draw the line soon you know that this is just him putting it on hold for now." You look at Cas he rest one hand on your cheek as his thumb strokes your cheek gently he sighs "Don't worry about that right now when it comes up I'll handle it." He leans forward kissing you gently his soft lips moving in sync with yours.

You break away and walk a little further with Cas until you come to flat area you sit with him in silence for a minute. "What happens if we pick each other?" You ask "Then we get to be together till the end." He smiles "But I saw you die Cas after we chose each other." You look at him worried "It was probably your fear." You take Castiel's hand and close your eyes he looks forward seeing what you saw.

☁︎

A demon rushes towards you and you fight him to the ground Cas races downstairs, the demon stands up and hits Cas to the ground but Cas wasn't done he was gonna fight for you.

You look at Cas as he fights the demon for a minute or two he gets the demon to the ground "Y/n! Go!" Cas snaps you look at him and shake your head "I'm not leaving these were once people I worked with!" You snap Cas glares at you you knew after this he would be pissed.

After a violent struggle you get thrown into a glass table as you watch Cas get stabbed he wasn't an angel anymore he was gonna die "Cas!" You cry the demon stands up "That's a warning the life isn't over." The demon walks out and you hold Castiel close to you "Y/n stay safe for me, you know we'll see each other again when you return to heaven yourself." He kisses your forehead before he slowly dies in your arms leaving you-

☁︎

You fall over knocked out it took so much pressure from your brain to pass that to Cas. He snaps out of it and picks you up worried to death about you.

☁︎

790 words.