35

☁︎

"Crowley can you shut up." You glare at your father as he laughs "I'm only here to help you and I'm throwing useless demons at you so.... Be happy." He shrugs you look at him as three demons race towards you.

You dodge a hit from one and kick another back, you grab the last ones hand and rip him behind you stabbing him before looking at the last two, one became fairly easy as he came right at your knife "I thought they were smart?" You question fighting the last one off as you kick him back and bend back before jumping up and stabbing him.

"They normally are. Alright are you ready to talk? I make a great therapist." Crowley offers "Fight me Crowley, I just wanna see Cas but he needs to get his own life with the whole angel deal, and being human." You sigh sitting down looking at Crowley "Alright child can we please talk? I am your father anyways plus the king of hell while fighting off Abaddon from my kingdom," Crowley sits next to you.

☁︎

"Crowley there's just a lot going on, you can't fix everything, Cas can't, I can't, Dean can't, Sam can't, this isn't gonna be forever you can't keep using demons for my personal use." You sigh Crowley nods "Alright here." Crowley touches your forehead and you're out.

☁︎Dream;

You wake up in a bed, you walk down the hallway seeing three rooms two bathrooms and a office. You walk down the stairs and see Cas, Dean, and Sam watching a football game on tv "Hey baby girl you're up, care to join?" Cas asks with a smile you shake your head "No thanks I gotta go somewhere I'll be back later." You look at him he jumps up and kisses your forehead "Alrighty love you." He smiles "Bye miss Novak." Dean winks Sam smacks his brothers arm "Bye Y/n." Sam says.

Cas smiles at Dean's comment "Soon to be Dean don't rush it." Cas smiles wider "Soon to be?" You question looking at the diamond ring "Crowley approved as well so I'm very honored." You look at Cas "Right well I love you bye!" You wave and walk outside over to your truck you examine it before getting inside and driving down the road to a near by store.

You walk inside and stay there for thirty minutes before returning back home you assume. You walk inside and head upstairs to take a shower you had no idea what was happening but you were gonna take a shower maybe it would bring you to your senses.

☁︎

You step into the shower feeling the warm water hit your body, the bathroom door gently opens and closes Cas had entered but you didn't know that. You stand there facing the water as Cas slowly enters the shower with you he freezes realizing you were in the shower.

"Umm... Y/n.." Cas whispers you glance back "Are you in the shower with me?" You ask "Possibly, I was meaning to take shower but I realize you're in here." Cas whispers his hand touches your waist "Are you okay with this?" You ask "I-uh..umm.... Ye-Yeah.. A-Ar-Are yo-you?" He stutters you turn around "Cas don't stutter it's just to cute." You stand close to him he leans down slowly and cups your face in his hands as he connects his lips to yours. You reach your hand up wrapping it around his neck as one of his hands grabs your waist and pulls you closer before he lifts you up allowing you to wrap your legs around his waist.

He snakes his arms around your waist as one of his hands secures onto your upper back holding you closer. You break apart and rest your forehead on his "Are you sure?" He whispers making you nod he turns the water off without setting you down and carries you into the shared bedroom.

☁︎

666 words.