30

☁︎

"Sorry but-" the doctor gets cut off "Where the hell is a doctor?" You stand in the door way of the operating room looking dead "Her heart beat came back a minute ago!" Another cheers Dean and Sam look at each other "Oh hell yeah!" Both boys hug you and you smile looking at Crowley who was almost heart shattered.

"Where's Cas?" You ask "At the motel room he broke basically." Sam explains you freeze "He saw me die he doesn't know I'm alive." You breathe out.

You walk over to Crowley "If it isn't the short one." He looks at you "I really outta hit you." You yank him over and hug him "Thanks dad." You whisper he smiles for once a true smile but you don't see it because you're hugging him.

You pull away "Cas is going to die later isn't he?" You ask Crowley looks away "Possibly but I might be able to save the damn angel and maybe let you stay hunting and stay my daughter for sure." Crowley sighs you look at him "For real?" You ask he nods "We gotta go to the motel." You shake your head as your heart starts to hurt "Is he dying?"

☁︎

Dean, Sam, and Crowley rush you to the motel you jump out of the car before it parks and run inside.

You look at Castiel as he sits on the side of the bed holding your jacket to his chest you walk over carefully he wasn't dying he was hurting, his heart ached for you.

You gently touch his shoulder he looks up at you with puppy dog eyes "Y/n?" His voice was there but his breath was taken away "I'm here forever." You look at Cas he stands up and pulls you into a hug "I thought you were gone." He whispers you giggle "When do I ever leave something." You whisper "Which is it, together or not?" Crowley asks.

Cas freezes "We're together." You state closing your eyes "You hurt my daughter I'll kick you in the ass." Crowley smiles "That's the line I draw." Crowley states "Wait seriously?" Cas asks shocked "Yes I can draw another one and make sure you two never see each other again?" Crowley asks "No that's perfect." Cas smiles "Look at your wrists." Crowley nods down.

You raise your sleeve a black line goes all the way around your wrist "It's the line." You look up at Crowley "Cas has two only because I get to kick him in the ass when he hurts you." Crowley smiles "So you kick me in my ass if I hurt her?" Cas asks "Yes do J need to repeat in French for you?" Crowley goes back to his sassy ways "No it's fine." Cas puts his arm around your waist "Alright Winchester's let's go somewhere." Crowley declares.

☁︎

You and Cas sit down looking at each other "We're together at the cost of my ass getting kicked by Crowley." Cas laughs "I'm glad for that I can always be with you." You smile he reaches over pulling your face over to his "I love you so much Y/n." He connects his lips to yours you break apart for a minute "I love you too Cas." He smiles "I'm glad to hear that." He connects his lips to yours again pulling you closer.

You connect your hands and sit in his lap kissing him, as your fingers get tangled together while his free hand keeps you close to him.

☁︎

Might be the last chapter??
595 words.