23

☁︎

You lay in the bed and cuddle up to the blankets that were now surrounding you, "Y/n wake up." Dean gently shakes you and you roll over "Morning better get ready." Dean winks.

You get up and change after a quick shower, you walk out of the bathroom and see Cas standing at the window, Dean packing his bag, and Sam also packing his bag "Alright you got your stuff ready?" Sam asks looking at you making you nod "Yeah I gotta go check on something." You grab your bag and walk out to your truck.

You open the door and pull out the small compartment holding half of your weapons you look around before closing it and putting your bag in the passenger seat. Soon enough Dean and Sam walk out "Ready to roll?" Dean asks you nod "Yeah let's go." You shut the passenger door and walk to the other side getting in the driver's side. You start following Dean towards your new destination.

☁︎

You haven't talked to Cas since last night you weren't really worried about anything though you had to work, and working meant hunting. You phone starts going off you reach over to the passenger side of the dashboard and grab it "Hello?" You answer "Hey so it sounds like we're after Jin, me and Dean already talked if you don't wanna do this hunt that's fine you can wait and help us at the motel." Sam speaks "No I'm fine I'll do the hunt." You hang up and toss the phone it hits someone..

"Are you sure okay with this hunt?" Cas asks you look at him "I'm fine with it Cas don't worry about it." You whisper looking ahead at the road "Okay I understand." You were being to think Cas was treating you different like if he made you mad you would break or something. You look ahead ignoring your thoughts and biting your bottom lip "Okay so where are we headed to next?" Cas asks looking towards you "I don't know I normally just follow Dean, we try to not hit the same places we have before though." You whisper Cas nods.

"I like a hunter." Cas looks out the window you look over at him "You like a hunter?" You ask "Yes I have strong feelings for you and you're the hunter I like most." Cas nods looking at you as you felt your heart beat increase.

You nod "I like you too little angel." You look back at the road but you see his smile that was probably brighter then your future at the moment.

☁︎

You drive for hours talking with Cas, and getting details from Sam who was working while Dean drove. Soon you reach a motel and check in "Okay let's find out whatever we can about this Jin." Dean rubs his hands together enthusiastically as you start working to track down a Jin "Who is anyways?" You ask "We don't know I guess we gotta go talk to people." Sam offers you bite your tongue and nod "I'll go change people always answer to miss Fitzpatrick anyways." You shrug.

You change quickly and look like an FBI agent "Alright let's go." Dean takes you and Sam goes around in your truck.

"This isn't fair I wanna drive!" You whine "But it's my car." Dean points out.

You roll your eyes and give up as you head to the police station to go to the lab. You walk in and smell the strong coffee "Hi I'm agent Fitzpatrick and this my partner agent Stills we're here about the murders." You hold your badge up then put it in your pocket "Oh alright follow me." The woman leads you to the lab and looks for the bodies "Oh they aren't here let me check the papers." She walks out and you look at Dean "Not here?" You ask in a whisper "Must be a mistake." He whispers she walks back in.

"You all can't be in here without an FBI sheet saying you have permission to see the body." Dean looks at you "Here just call our boss and he'll tell you we're supposed to be here." Dean tries his hardest "Like I said agent Stills you need a paper till then you can't be in here." You look at the woman "How about this you stand in our way of solving this murder because let's be honest whoever is doing this is mental and needs help so you let us see the bodies or we arrest you for messing with this murder." You step up looking at her she glares at you "Get the paper and you can see the bodies." She says "Fine can you hand us one our boss is with us and he'll sign them almost immediately." Dean shrugs "Okay." She has you follow her to her office before handing you one.

☁︎

"I'm Australian and I walk on the Earth!" XX - Nakia.
831 words.