3

☁︎ Present:

It's been a year now and your still hunting along side Dean and Sam, they seemed to have grown accustomed to you which made you feel welcomed but sometimes they didn't know what shut up was.

You sit in your truck waiting for Dean and Sam to meet up with you, soon you hear a loud roar from the Impala behind you and shake your head "Dweeb's." You mumble getting out of your truck with a machete in hand.

"You're ready." Dean comments when you notice someone sitting in the back of the Impala "Who's that?" You ask Sam looks at Dean "Our... Source told us right where the vamps would be." Dean nods agreeing with his words.

You look at the guy in the back he looks familiar with dark brown hair, you couldn't see his eye color very well, or facial features "Okay let's go." You nod towards the big building behind you.

You enter the building and take the bottom half while Dean looks upstairs and Sam helps you with the bottom half "So who was that?" You ask in a hushed tone "Our source like Dean said." Sam stifles a chuckle and you look back at him pushing him against the wall as a vamp walks down the hall to your right.

"Shh." You whisper watching a few others follow "What's happening?" Sam whispers you shrug.

"Let's continue." You whisper.

Sam nods and you continue "Shouldn't we clear them?" Sam whispers you shake your head "Dean will get them." You whisper when one pops out in front of you.

"I knew I heard something, which is your pretty little heart." Sam goes to defend you but gets knocked down by another vamp "I assume you want me dead?" You look at the one in front of you who immediately grabs you and smells you which a heavy sigh against your skin.

"Fresh blood... So pure.... So perfect." He whispers before you get thrown to the ground as another vamp grabs you and lifts you up "You might be a little fun." The first one laughs as Sam shakes his head a little dizzy.

As he comes towards you you lift your right leg up and kick him back, the only thing you could think of was fighting "Leave her alone!" A voice snaps.

The other vamp holding you throws you to the ground and turns around looking at Dean "Oh you're here to save her to late." The first vamp slams you back into a wall as he goes to sink his teeth in your neck you inhale deeply before you fall on your knees.

"Dammit!" Dean cuts the vamps head off before helping you up "Thanks?" You question "Dean!" Sam snaps you shove Dean to the ground taking his machete and cutting another vamps head off. Sam and Dean stand up fighting through the crowd of vamps with you.

You sit on the ground sweaty from the fight "I'll go check on-" Dean turns around and a guy with a trench coat on stands there.

"This is a mess." He starts Dean steps back "Wait who is this?" You ask standing up and walking to Dean's side "Castiel." - "Our source." Dean and now known as Castiel say in unison.

"Wait." You whisper.

"Come here." Sam turns you around and looks at you "Are you okay? I was for sure you got bit." Sam looks at Dean "Are you serious get off me Winchester." You turn around seeing the guys face "That's why I couldn't see him you two were hiding him?!" You snap Dean looks at the ground as you storm outside past Castiel, Sam, and Dean.

☁︎

"What was she talking about? Couldn't see me? You two were hiding me?" Cas asks.

"I was, I admit it." Dean sighs "Why? Am I embarrassing to you two?" He asks "No Cas it's not like that it's just a year ago we were hunting a Jin, and so was Y/n we thought she wasn't very good at hunting and so we went to meet her." Sam pauses "Well she was we agreed to hunt with her, the Jin attacked and got her kinda drained her and she had this dream well in that dream it consisted of us - all of us.... She saw you when she didn't even know you." Sam explains Cas looks at them confused.

"Oh..." He whispers.