40

☁︎

Crowley slowly shakes his head "What he said wasn't all the way true." Crowley sighs "Great so he did tell the truth and all I ever did for you was defend you, and call you my dad but that's not even true so I've been lying!" You were on the verge of crying so you stormed past everyone and returned grabbing a pinch of yellow dust and dropping it on yourself casting you out of the place.

You sit in the Impala quietly as Dean drives, Sam sits in the passenger seat, and Crowley sits in the back. As soon as you get back to the bunker you race inside down the stairs, and inside your room shutting the door and laying down looking at the wall not wanting to talk to anyone "Hey." Sam peeks inside your room you look up and sit up as he steps in and closes the door walking over you quickly wrap your arms around him and hug him tightly, he returns the hug "Are you okay?" He whispers gently you shake your head as a few tears escape.

"Alright I'll stay till you're better." He whispers you nod and bury your face in his shoulder as you cry silently "Shh..." He mumbles soothingly "Don't cry it's gonna be okay..." He whispers calmly gently rubbing your back you keep your arms wrapped around his torso as you continue to silently cry. You hated your soft side the most the one side where you cried, and exposed yourself but you had to this time it was personal you felt like you lost everything again.

☁︎

A few minutes later you stopped crying now you were just talking, he was just joking around now "Sam!" You laugh he smiles "It's true though!" He protest you look at him smiling "I- Sam thanks." You smile "What?" He asks "For staying with me." You giggle he smiles "Anytime miss ur.. Uh... What." He teases.

You remember the very first time you met him you said "Ur.. Uh... What...?" When he asked "What time is it?" It was the greatest memory of meeting someone for you. He looks at you "What?" You ask he shakes his head you stand up and walk over to the door turning around "Sam are you okay?" You whisper he stands up as well walking over to the door and reaching for the handle he stops his hand "Yeah I'm fine." He smiles you look at him, he stands close to you and you make no move in stopping him as he leans down slowly.

He was inches away now he finally leans all the way down pressing his lips to yours, he guided you back over to the bed and you sat down with him reconnecting your lips together moving them in sync. He didn't make any move to rush anything or turn it into sex, he knew that wouldn't happen. But he was still surprised that you were kissing him when he knew you were with Cas but you also knew he was living his own life.

☁︎

You get slightly closer to Sam as the kiss breaks and you lay your head on his shoulder "That wasn't supposed to happen, honestly. I- I'm-- so so sorr-sorry." He stutters slightly you nod "It's fine I think you're only saying that because of Cas but he's gone he left to live some normal life when Gadreel was inside of you." You mumble he gets a small smile.

"Are you saying you agreed to it?" Sam asks.

"I never denied it." You whisper.

"Y/n? Sam?"

You both look behind Sam "Oh..."

"What the hell!"

☁︎

Never denied it! Love that sentence!

618 words.