13

☁︎ Present: 3 hours later:

You yank against chains angrily "What makes you tick?" She smiles at you making you roll your eyes. She looks at you "That's not nice." She snaps you shrug.

"Oh come on when people used me last time you were so feisty I want that," she leans down towards your ear making you look forward "I know why you're guilty and I'll have fun watching you suffer from it." She whispers you slam the side of your head to her face knocking her back.

"There's my feisty girl!" She yanks your head back by your hair making you look up at her "For someone who loved someone else you're so evil I see why he let someone kill him now." You whisper she hits you again it's been like that for sometime now you've lost count at how many hours you've been here but you wished Dean, Sam, and Cas would come get you.

You have blood covering your bottom lip and upper lip from your nose, she lets go of you "Alright so is it your dad?" She looks at you making you laugh "I have two dads." You answer she glares at you as the chains get tighter burning your skin you scream she laughs a wicked laugh "Good, now is it your mom?" She asks "I wish sometimes." You shrug she looks at you. She makes the chains tighter because releasing them.

You look at her she thinks about someone else you've lost "Is it little Sammy Winchester the whole demon blood, and making him go against his brother how horrible." She makes you look at her "You were a bird why change?" You ask she looks at you "Because flying around and watching people betray others then feel guilty and not tell the other person oh whatever I can do so much better, even when I found out I could change into a bird to human that was better." She pauses looking at you "It's why I'm here you feel so guilty and I get a mixed emotion from you." She looks at you "You were the bird that rammed into me." You whisper she nods.

☁︎

Dean and Sam think frantically "Come on where could she be?" Dean whispers to himself Cas sits in the back feeling guilty for you going missing.

"Someone else feels guilty who could that be." She pulls out a small global ball that's crystal clear she look into it when you see Castiel's face "No leave him alone you have me and plus he only feels bad for turning his back on me so why mess with him." You shrug "True plus you are so much more fun and I know he'll plead for your little life." She laughs.

The boys drive for a minute "Wait!" Dean slams on the break "What?" Dean asks "Alycone was turned into a bird after death for her love right?" Sam looks at Cas and Dean "Yes why?" Cas looks at Sam "They built nests above the water when the waves were calm there's a nearby lake with a small cliff." Sam looks at Dean who speeds off towards the place Sam was talking about.

☁︎

They walk through the woods when the see the cliff "Try around it maybe there's something in it." About thirty minutes later Sam opens a rock door on the inside its bigger then the outside rock.

Alycone looks at you "Y/n!" She snaps you look at her she put salt in one of your wounds "Stop.." Your voice whispers she laughs "Tell me what makes you tick!" She screeches you look away "Have fun getting it out of me." You look up at her smiling with blood covering your teeth.

When the door burst open "Y/n!" Dean looks at you and you laugh "Yeah it's me." You shrug Alycone rips you out of the chains and holds you close to her as she holds a knife to your throat "Who needs to watch death when you can do it yourself, by the way it's you." Alycone laughs Dean stands there as Cas and Sam joins him.

"Let her go! She has nothing to feel guilty for!" Sam snaps "Oh really she has everything, the demon blood Sam, nearly killing Dean while under some control she never was really under some control she was just tried of you Dean and it was her not anyone else." Alycone speaks you stand there shaking your head softly "Alycone let her go we could care less about that." Dean speaks.

Did he mean it though?

☁︎

769 words.