Agape On Love|Yuri Plisetsky

You have been waiting forever to get a chance to talk to him. Ever since he has been training with Victor trying to earn him as his coach he has seem distracted. You watch him skate to the music Victor chose for him. You thought that this music sort of suited him even though he isn't always the loving type.

Yet, you knew that he has a different side to him and you knew how to get to it. He has always been the stubborn smol child that he was and didn't smile often. You remember when you were childhood friends and you always tried to find a way for him to smile. He finally finishes practicing as you run over him and forget about the ice and slip. He catches you and pulls you up your faces now inches apart.He pulls back and you see a bit of blush hidden under his blonde locks.

"I'm so sorry Yuri, I'm so clumsy." you say still embarrassed. You always the trip over everything kind of girl. "By the way I loved your performance." You try to change the subject to him.

"Thanks." He says as you watch his gloved hands turn to fists.
"I DESERVE VICTOR, HE SHOULD BE MY COACH!!!"

"Don't worry Yuri. When I watch you skate, it's like no one else. You seem to take my breath away every time you skate."

"It's just that I'm younger than Yuuri and that annoying fatso has more experience than me." You never liked seeing him get angry. The only thing on your mind was him and you can't help but give him a small hug. You tense up as he then wraps his arms around you. You feel his warmth and enjoy it for the short amount of time. He pulls back and goes back to the rink.

"Hey, can you turn on the music?" He asks with almost a smile. "Sure." You walk over to the radio and start playing On Love Agape. You watch him as he glides on the ice and then beckons you to join.

"But I don't have any skates." You say wondering what he's planning. "You don't need any." He says as he skates over to you and pulls you in his chest. He picks you up and starts skating with you up in the air. You feel the air rushing through your hair. He puts you down and looks into your eyes.

"Y/N, I know I might be stubborn but every time I pushed you away I wanted you close to me." You feel your heart rate increase and you feel your face turning red.

"Now that I have you close to me I can get what I want from you."Being the nervous wreck you were at the moment you couldn't say anything but mumbled up words.

He turns your chin up at him and puts his hands around your waist pulling you closer.He then kisses you passionately. You kiss back as his kiss is warm and you seem to forget the rink is freezing. You both part from the kiss and you think your eyes are lying to you as you see him smile.

"I love when you smile." You say as you return one to him. "This song helped me put away my anger and search for my driving force, my passion. Now that I have you as my girl, every time time I skate. I'll skate for you."