Gold|Yuri Plisetsky

It's the day of the final skating tournament.

You feel excited as you want to see who will win the gold. You have been attending each tournament and even though you have a certain someone that you want to win it could be anyone. You head towards the tournament knowing that you got a good seat because you purchased your ticket early because you're obsessed with skating.

Today was also special because your friend Yuri Plisetsky was skating. You and him haven't talked in forever. You tried calling him but a lady would answer and yell something about not disturbing her prima ballerina. Even despite all of this you still cheer for him at every tournament. You find out that he will be the last one skating. Feeling anxious and not wanting to wait that long you become sad. Trying to cheer yourself up you watch as the first skater makes his way on the ice and you decide to watch.

Finally, after all the other skaters
have done their performance you are excited to see Yuri skate. The music he skating to is "Allegro Appassionato in B minor." The song is quick and you're worried he won't be able to keep up with it. Yet, you still believe in him and hope his performance will be flawless. He skates so gracefully and soon enough he makes his quad and his quadruple salchow. The crowd roars and you get up from your seat cheering for him.
Then he makes his triple axel and everyone seems to be in shock of how perfect he skates. Then he makes yet another triple axel. You see anger in his face as he is going to make his quadruple toe loop he falls. "He's so close to a achieving his dreams. It can be over now." You say.

He gets into a spiral position and continues to enchant everyone that watches him. He then makes another quadruple toe loop and a double toe loop. He keeps making the crowd cheer as he makes a triple axel, single loop, and a triple salchow. He then finishes and you notice he's out of breath. He gets down on his knees and starts to cry. Tears then start to stream down your face too. "Yuri Plisetsky's free skate score is 200.97! His total score narrowly beats Katsuki's by 0.12 points to win the gold!" The announcer says.

Soon enough you watch as he stands on the middle podium and wears his new gold medal around his neck. The tournament ends and you look around for him. You find him seating down looking at his newly earned gold medal. He spots you at the corner of his eye and stares at you. You walk over to him and hug him.

"Congratulations on winning first place!!!" You say. He remains silent and looks at the floor as he seems to be lost in his own thoughts. More tears starts falling from his eyes as hugs you tighter. "I DON'T DESERVE THIS!!!" He says as his voice trembles. Getting angry you make him look at you. "YURI YOU DO DESERVE THIS! YOU WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS AND I KNOW IT!!!" He stops crying and you wonder if it worked. He gets up and continues to look at his medal now wet from his tears.

"Y/N thanks for snapping me back to reality. It's just I've been mean to so many people and I barely even won this. I know I worked hard but so did everyone else in this competition." He sighs and cleans his medal then staring at his refection in it. "Yuri, stop doubting yourself. Sure you made mistakes but so does everyone else. Please understand that you do deserve that medal and I'm proud of you." He takes off his medal and puts it around your neck. "Gold can be worth a fortune but finding someone like you is priceless."

Not wanting to cry you hold back your tears. A few mange to escape and he wipes them off your face. He kisses you out of nowhere and you kiss back. "Yuri I'm so glad you won and I'm glad it wasn't anyone else." You say holding his hands. The medal on around your neck shows that he sacrificed so much for it and you.

Happy new year!!! I'm kind of glad that 2016 is done and over with. *\(^o^)/*