Scaredy Cat|Yuri Plisetsky

Ring. Ring.

The sound of you phone beckons you as you run and answer it. It's Yuri and he is requesting to video chat. You answer and see him with a familiar feline next to him.
He always loved cats. As you two would walk around town he would always pet any stray he saw. As for you, you tried to hack away as far as possible. When you were in kindergarten, the teacher brought her cat to school. You accidentally stepped on it's tail and it clawed at your face, leaving cuts. It only left one small scar on your cheek but it made you terrified of cats ever since.

"Hello Y/N! I was wondering if you can watch my cat for a bit? I'm going to practice skating and there is no one at home to take care of him." You keep you keep his eye on his cat and slowly nod yes. You never told him that you had a fear of cats. You thought if he found out he wouldn't like you anymore. "Thanks. I'll drop him off with his stuff in a bit." He hangs up and start to freak out.
"I need to do this for Yuri." You thought as you start getting prepared for his cat.

You put on a long sleeved shirt that covered up you arms, some jeans, and a face mask that covers your mouth. With this outfit you think there is no way his cat can scratch you. But just in case you keep a pair of gloves nearby. You hear a knock at the door and open to see Yuri holding his cat. "Hi Yuri." You say as you let him into your house and he drops off his cat. "Make sure to take good care of Potya because he is very important to me." He says as he pets him. You roll your eyes and he notices. "Oh, and you too." You chuckle thinking how can person love a cat so much. "I left everything he needs in his bag. If you have any questions call me."

"You'll only be gone for like 3 hours." You sat thinking he's taking this a bit too far. "It's just been a while since I left him so just take care of him for me." You nod and watch him leave. You stare at the cat that has now taken over your couch. You look in the bag and see things like a bag of fancy cat food,bowls for water and food, some toys, and a brush.

Also, in the bag is a note that reads, Make sure to brush him one hundred times. Nothing more, nothing less.You let out a groan and get the brush. Just in case, you put on your rubber gloves. "Might as well get this over with." You approach his cat frightened, Potya doesn't move but just stares at you. You sit next to him and carefully place your brush in him. You close your eyes expecting him to attack but he just continues to stare. You let a sigh of relief and start counting each stroke of the brush. And each time you get closer to 100you feel less scared of Potya. Soon enough your close to your goal. "96,97,98,99, and 100!" You sat finally finished brushing him.

Now it's time to play, you get a small mouse toy. You put it close to you ear and hear a small bell ring inside. Potya hears the ringing and jumps off the couch to sit near your feet staring up at the mouse toy. You shake the mouse one again, and then throw it. You watch as he runs and gets the toy and starts to play with it. "Hmm, maybe cats aren't that scary." You get the rest of the toys and scatter them everywhere and this only make Potya go nuts. You watch as he plays with all of them and you start to join in on the fun. You look at your hands and remember that you still have your gloves on. You take them off and feel free. You grab the mouse toy and run and Potya chases after you. You hide behind a house plant but he still manages to find you.

"Time for lunch,Potya!!!" You get his bowl and prepare his food and fill the other bowl with water. You sit down exhausted from all the fun and hear a knock at the door. You open it to see Yuri rush in and pet his cat. "How have you been Potya? Has Y/N taken good care of you?" He asks his cat. "Well I actually had fun with Potya. I brushed him 100 times like you said and I played with him."

"Thanks so much! I knew I could count on you." He gives you a kiss on the forehead and grabs Potya's things. "Say bye to Y/N Potya." You suddenly hear a small meow and can't help but smile. "Hey, Yuri before you go, if there is any other time you need a cat sitter let me know."

Thank you @JulianaRojas769 for the request! If anyone has a request just let me know and I'll write it as soon as I can. (ω╹๑ )