Cat Ears|Yuri Plisetsky

Today was the tournament and you were more excited than ever.

Skating has become more exciting ever since your friend persuaded you to join Yuri's Angels. Which is Yuri Plisetsky's fan club. Your friend is the president of the fan club but now that you like the club more you wish you were the president.

You and the rest of the fan club always reserves the best seats. You sit down and can't wait for Yuri to skate. Yuri is the youngest skater here but that never stopped him from reaching his dreams. You were inspired by him and you basically knew everything about him, especially his love for cats.

You had a plan that the others didn't know about but you knew they would love it. You and the rest of the group wait for Yuri's performance. All of you are on the edge of your seats waiting for his name to be called.

"Up next will be Yuri Plisetsky skating to the song 'Agape On Love'."

You loved this song. It not only captured the beauty and art of skating but fitted him perfectly.
You watch as he makes his way to the ice and all of you start to scream. You're pretty sure he heard it. Calming down as the music starts playing and you watch him skate as it seems to do it effortlessly. As he glides on the ice making quadruple toe loops and capturing what it means to skate. Your heart beat increases more and more almost as if it's ready to burst with passion.

You get ready for the perfect moment. You reach in your pocket and as soon as he finishes you throw the object landing it on his head. The rest of the club looks at you in shock and shake you and scream with joy. You think to your self 'Nailed it.'

He gets off the ice angry and you and the club go over to him and try to congratulate him. You finally catch up with him as you are about to tap his shoulder he spins around and points at you. Not knowing what to say or do you stand perfectly still trying not to have a heart attack.

"ARE YOU THE ONE WHO THREW CAT EARS ON MY HEAD?!?!?"

"I-I uhhh yes." You mange to spit out still nervous.

"Then come with me." He gestures his hand to the break room and you look back to the others all staring and one if them recording the moment.

You feel as if you have no choice but to follow him. He takes you to the break room and you wonder if you're even allowed in here. You kick your feet as you sit down and watch him pace around. You wonder if he's angry and about to yell curse words at you in Russian.

"What is your name?" He says as he stops pacing the floor.

"My name is Y/N." You say trying to avoid eye contact.

"Well, Y/N as you are in my club you probably know I love cats and that is why you threw this on my head right?"

"Yeah. Well look I'm sorry okay! I thought you would look cute in them but I guess I went to far and-" He cuts you off there.

"There is no need to apologize. I actually kind of like them." He says holding them in his hands.

"Really?????" You say.

" I actually want to say thank you for these."

You think to yourself 'He's joking right? Right???'

He sits next to you and puts them on you. He bares a small smile and laughs.

"Honestly I think you look better in those."

Feeling like you are going to faint you try to stay calm as this is happening. You can't manage to say anything but have big smile on your face covered in blush.

"You're not like the others. Anyone else in that group would probably scream so much and want my autograph or even my own hair but your pretty calm and I like that."

"I honestly thought you were going to yell at me or hurt me."

"No the only person that I mostly hurt is that pig I mean Yuuri."

You laugh as he called him pig and he starts to laugh with you.

"Did you know I brought an extra pair just in case!!!" You say as you hold up the spare cat ears you have. You put it on his head and you laugh together sticking your tongue at each other.

"But would you mind if I get your autograph???" You say hoping to get one.

"Of course let me sign your cat ears. Do you have something to write with?" You take out the marker you have with you just in case you get an opportunity like this. You're the only one in the group that doesn't have one. He writes his signature on the cat ears and hands it to you. You look at it noticing something extra at the bottom of the signature.

A number.

You give him a hug and run back to your group to rub it their faces. Even if they all have his signature none of them will ever get his number. You smile because it all happened because of cat ears.