The Sound of Music|Victor Nikiforov

☆*:.。. ♡ .。.:*☆

Music. It's seems to be a passion of yours. Always humming it tapping to a catchy beat or tune. You especially loved to watch ice skating tournaments. Not only for the beautiful display of people dancing on ice but also for the music that drives them and tells a story. You watched many people tell their stories on ice but your favorite was Victor Nikiforov. He always knew how to tell his story through his art. His music always captivated you and seems to blend smoothly with each move he makes.

You put on your earbuds and put one of your favorite songs on and hum along as you sketch him. At each stroke of the pencil you think of him. You haven't seen him in a while ever since he became Yuuri's coach. Wanting to see him again in person and not on paper you finish the sketch and put on some clothes and head out. You put on a soft jacket and put on the fluffy hoodie. You could never get used to the cold no matter how many layers you had on.

You head out feeling the cold air rush through your face. You put your hands in your pockets. You had gloves but you lost one and what's the point of only have one without the other. It's a bit of a far walk but you make it there before almost freezing. You knock on his door hoping for someone to answer.

You stare down at your boots and look up to see the man you were looking for. "Hello, Victor." You say as you give him a small wave.
"Y/N? I wasn't expecting you. Come in you must be freezing."

He sits you down at the table and you rub your hands together trying to get warm. "So, why did you come?" He asks turning his head a bit. "I came because I felt lonely and I was thinking about you." He giggles and gets up and sits down on the other side if the table. You watch as he puts in his earbuds. Was he trying to block you out? Did he not want you here? Growing frustrated you pound on the table.

"LISTEN VICTOR I DID NOT COME OVER TO BE IGNORED." One of his earbuds falls out and he looks at you and laugh. "Okay, since you came not to be ignored I will make sure you get all my attention." He starts playing a symphony of calming music. He walks up to you and strokes your chin.

"This music reminds me of you that's why it is so meaningful. But let's make it more meaningful."
His arms wrap around you making you close to him. "I did not want to ignore you my snowflake. You seem cold let warm you up." He goes in the room and grabs a blanket and hands it to you.

You wrap the blanket around yourself loving the warmth it gives. "Thanks Victor, this much better."

"But you're still shivering, may I suggest going to the hot spring?"
You wonder if that's a good idea but not wanting deny his suggestion you accept and you walk over the the hot spring.
"Remember there is no point of the hot spring if you are not able to cleanse yourself properly. Take off your clothes." Your face heats up as he says this. You debate if this is a good idea. He gives you a smile that is hard to say no to.
"Turn around first." You say as you are sort of uncomfortable.
"Whatever makes you happy." You start to take off your clothes and you hope he doesn't do anything special. You then go into the water and tell him he can turn back around. He then turns around and takes his phone out of his pocket and starts playing an instrumental. He starts taking is clothes off and starts getting in with you.

"Ah, this water never disappoints. I hope you won't disappoint me."
He grabs your hands from the water. "You need relax my snowflake." Not knowing how to get out of this you start to feel tenser. "Let us choreograph our own dance today." He says winking.

"I...I....UHHH." This all you can say before you closes the gap between you two. You start to feel the same passion in the kiss that you have for music. The symphony of the music that plays in the background only makes this moment better. He knew you can't so no to him or when a good song is playing.

Here is a sort of spicy one shot!!! Remember I'm still taking requests. (^o^)/