Cameras|Phichit x Instagram Model! Reader

You are staring at your phone going through your feed and looking at other people's posts.
The people you follow include many different skaters and your close friends. You don't follow a lot of people but you have a ton of followers. You are a model who takes pictures of your life. At first when starting the account you thought no one would care but now you have too many people caring about what you eat or where you go. You decide to take a break from social media.

Usually you are on your phone a lot. "This is gonna be difficult." You say as you type a post that will let everyone know you are taking this break. You post it and try to put your phone down without reading their comments but soon enough your phone starts blowing up with notifications. You quickly check to see who it is and of course it's Phichit. He posts as much as you and he can take things a bit too far sometimes. You read his comments and start to regret it.

"WHY ARE YOU TAKING A BREAK???? !(◎_◎;)"

"YOU ARE TOO FABULOUS TO DO THAT!!! ヽ('o`;"

"THIS ACCOUNT IS YOUR LIFE!!!THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN.;-;"

Children??? You immediately start to text him. "I'm simply taking a break to relieve stress and focus on more important things."
He immediately responds "THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! You have so many followers and they love you. Do you really want to leave them." You sigh as he sounds like he's your manager or something. "Listen Phichit, it will only be for a week okay."

"No we must discuss this further. I'm coming to your home in half an hour. T^T"

You question his sanity as you take a breath of relief as you put your phone down. "Will he really show up?" You think as this whole thing is ridiculous. Half an hour passes by and you wonder when he'll come. Suddenly you hear your doorbell ring 30 times before you could even get up to open it. "Y/N are you crazy??? Let's talk now." He says as he sits down on your couch ready to talk about this "very important matter."

"Listen, I've been following you since...well I was the first one to follow you but that's not important. What is, is that you are basically quitting your job." He gives you a serious look but you can't take anything he says seriously. "I'm not quitting my job, and this isn't close to a job. I mean I do it a lot but I don't get paid. I mean sure I model. That's a job but this is just a hobby."

He takes out his phone and starts showing you your posts. "Look at this one, this is when you thanked everyone for following you and for them giving you support. Some people look forward to see your posts. Even I look forward to seeing your posts!!!" He stops right there and sighs. He shakes his head as he knows he won't be able to convince you.

"Phichit, I didn't mean to make you sad or anyone sad. I didn't know you really did look forward to seeing the stuff that I post."
He begins to nod and goes through his gallery. He shows you the first time you met him. You went to the skating tournament when he won first place. You stare at the picture and wonder why he is showing you this. "Right after this day both of our lives changed. I began to skate around the world and you became a model and internet famous. We would walk around and paparazzi would take photos left and right. Cameras would flash but we loved it. Isn't that what the account means to you. The love for the beauty,the story that can be told by taking a picture."

You take your phone out your pocket and put on the camera. You pull him close to you. "That's exactly what it means to me." As you go to smile he gives you a kiss on the cheek and you take the photo. "Can you send that to me." He says pointing to it.

"Why do want it?" You say still surprised of his actions. "So I can update my status. From single to taken." Your face turns red as you marvel at all the things captured by a camera's lenses.