Pocky|Victor Nikiforov

"I'm hungry." You say as your stomach growls from hunger. "If I don't eat something now, I'll die."

"Don't be ridiculous, if your hungry then have a snack." Victor says wearing his green robe." You never understood why he wore that but I guess he finds it comfy?
"Do you have anything to eat?"
You question Victor who looks suspicious.

"Well, this isn't really full of nutritional value so...." He trails off but you know he just doesn't want to share. "When in my life have I ever cared about nutritional value??? I don't even know what carbohydrates are anymore."

"Fine." He says as he takes out his box of pocky. You can't help but almost tackle him for it. You two fight for it until you realize what you are doing.

"Umm..Victor? Are you wearing anything underneath that robe??"
"Uh, no. I like it better like this."
You push yourself off of him and give up on the pocky. "So do you still want some or no?" You can't help but smile as his grey hair covers his blue eyes.

"Fine I'll take one." You reach for the pocky and it's strawberry. This triggers flashbacks to the day you first discovered pocky and strawberry flavor was so sweet you couldn't help but be obsessed with it afterwards, trying out different flavors but even today strawberry still seems to be one of your favorites.

"Hey, I have an idea!!!" He says with a huge smile. "Let's do the pocky challenge!!!" You can't help but accept the challenge because you loved when he is so cute and full of joy. You each bite the end of the pocky. The pocky gets shorter each time you both take a bite.

Only two inches away from him you just continue to stare. You both end up having a staring contest as well. You want to break the ice and go for it. You close your eyes and take the final bite causing your lips to touch. This kiss is sweet but even sweeter than any pocky flavor.

You part your ways and look at him and his face blushing. You give him a hug and tackle him. You no longer care that he's wearing nothing under his robe and he locks you into his arms.
You both wrestle on the ground and can't help but laugh along with him.

You get up and realize your hair is messy and start to laugh again.
"How come your hair is still perfect???" You question him as one hair is still not out of place.
"I don't need any hair products you could say I'm perfect."

"Your lucky I like you, otherwise I would knock some sense into you." This causes him to laugh, he then grabs the box of pocky and realizes there is only one left."Do you want the last one?" He says trying to offer it to you.
"No it's yours. You deserve the last one more than I do."
"But I don't want my lady to starve." He says with a sad face.

You grab the last pocky and break it in half and you hand the other half to him. "Yah, but I don't want my perfect man to starve either."
You both eat the pocky and he gives you a warm smile.

"I'm still hungry." You say as you pat your stomach. Victor than gives you a look. You know that look. He takes you to his room and you both know what you will be doing for the rest of the night.

You both end up eating Yuuri's secret stash of pocky that Victor stole and you don't feel bad for him because Victor wants him to lose weight so you both eat until you grow tired and fall asleep in his arms.